𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸
𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝗸
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"It can't be over" Clarke whispers to herself.

I jump to my feet and storm over to the door. Using every bit of power I have left in me, I heave and pull at the door, desperately hoping it will magically open.

After a minute or so of failing miserably, I scream angrily and throw my fist at it. I hear a small crack but I don't feel anything due to the adrenaline running through my body. I look down at my now bloody fist and I can't stop the sob that racks my body. A strangled cry leaves my lips and I start pounding on the door in rage.

"Ava! Ava, stop!" Clarke shouts.

I'm grabbed from behind and I lash out, grabbing my knife and spinning around to hold it at Clarke's throat.

"Don't do anything stupid" She warns me and I let out an emotionless laugh.

I take a step back and pocket my knife.

"You're all I have left" I state and she shakes her head.

"In what fucked up world are we the only ones left?" I chuckle, sobering up.

"They're not dead yet, Ava" Clarke sighs and it makes something in my head click.

I start running and Clarke chases after me in confusion.

"Where are you going?!" She shrieks.

"The tunnels! I'm not going down without a fight!" I retort, racing towards the tunnels.

With the help of Clarke, I make my way through the tunnels to where we escaped from. A figure jumps out from the dark wielding a sword and I let out a sigh of relief when I see it's Octavia.

"Octavia!" I gasp.

"Ava!" She replies, pulling me into a hug.

"You stayed" Clarke comments as we pull away.

"Screw you. Of course I stayed. I know where my loyalties lie" Octavia snaps angrily.

"We have to get in there" Clarke says, trying to run to the door but Octavia grabs her arm.

"If that was possible, do you think I'd still be out here?" Octavia retorts and turns the older blonde to look into the bin.

I look into the bin and my heart cracks when I see Fox laying limp inside it, covered in her own blood.

"May we meet again" I whisper softly.

"Why did Lexa sound the retreat?" Octavia asks.

"She made a deal with Mount Weather, freed the grounders, and now we're on our own" Clarke explains as she storms towards the door.

Clarke pounds on the door and I rip my eyes away from Fox to see Octavia push Clarke away from the door.

"Stop! They'll know we're here!" She screams angrily.