Chapter 12-Going dark

Start from the beginning

"Fine. I think Alex will probably be there as well but be careful please." Kara told him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It's now November 13 and the Waverider is in the sky and cloaked. Mia just woke up She then left her room and went to the library and saw that Sara was watching footage of two blacked out vigilantes (Ghost and Phantom.)

She recognized the fighting styles so she asked "I thought Roy and Thea were on the ship. Why are they at the Time bureau?"

Sara was pretty baffled by Mia's claimed so she then displayed beside the Ghost and Phantom footage, a live video of Roy and Thea sparring with their suits on and said "These are Ghost and Phantom. They're archer speedsters."

"Well velocity X is a thing plus I can recognize there fighting style anywhere. They were always training Daniel when I came over." Mia pointed out. Sara then realized how similar the fighting styles were. Her eyes were then lit with rage as she grabbed her bo staff and told Mia "Go to your room!"

Mia responded by stating with all seriousness "I'm not six." Sara fired back with "I didn't ask!"

Sara then stormed into the training room. Roy and Thea then stopped sparring and faced Sara. Thea asked "Are you okay? It looks like..." only to be interrupted by Sara who quickly knocked her and Roy out with one swing of her bo staff.

Roy then wakes up and looks around sees that he is in the circular prison in the Waverider's labs. He then looks ahead and sees Thea who is sitting down and has an annoyed look in her face.

"What's the story? Morning glory." Thea told Roy in a apathetic tone

"I'm guessing you're mad at Sara." Roy groaned

Sara then walked into the room with a tablet in her and said "Thea Merlyn Queen Harper... or whatever you go by these days." She then pointed it the tablet towards them (Which had the Ghost and Phantom footage) and asked "Care to explain?"

Just from Sara's tone Thea already knew where this was going so she told Roy "I'll do the talking." She got up and crossed her arms followed by her saying "It's me and Roy infiltrating the Time bureau."

"Well at least we aren't lying anymore!" Sara told her she then said "Four months! Looking for these evil people only to find out it was my own friends. I expected better from you two."

"It was to save to save the world." Thea told her in an attempt to defend herself

"Really?" Sara asked rhetorically as she got closer to Thea and said "You and Roy are wanted criminals now. Maybe I should have the FBI take Roy away. You know, to save the world." Sara told her

"If you drop this barrier and touch him I'll drop you!" Thea told her. Sara was then full of rage and threw the tablet against the cell barrier. Resulting in it shattering into pieces all over the floor

"It was Ava! Do you know the nightmares the sleepless nights? The ones that you gave her!" Sara screamed at full force "And you have the audacity to say the it was for the greater good."

"Even so, we have a bigger problems right now so how about we put this aside and focus on Supergirl." Thea told her

Sara then scoffed and said "At this point I don't know who is worse you or Kara. I mean Kara made the world hate me but you..... you betrayed my trust." Behrad then entered the room and said "I know this is a bad time but Ava thinks she has a way of locating the RFG satellite before they launch it. So she kind of want you moral support or whatever." followed by Behrad leaving