The start

September 1st came slowly. I couldn't wait to get out of this house. Reluctantly my dad drove me to the train station. He even helped me unload my trunk and put it on a trolley. I put Orion's cage on top. I had on a pair of jeans and my quidditch sweater. I had my uniform and everything I would need in my train bag. My dad made Nathan walk inside with us.

"Uh have a good year. You coming home for Christmas?" my dad asked.

"Possibly. I'll send you a letter around November to let you know for sure" I said. He nodded.

"Say bye to your sister Nate" my dad said.

"Bye" Nathan said.

"Bye" I said. I walked into Kings Cross Station. I went to platforms 9 and 10 and ran through the wall to Platform 9¾. I put my trunk with where everyone else's were. I grabbed Orion's cage and my train bag and went off to find Charlie. I walked around the Platform. I saw our friend Penelope Clearwater, who went by Penny mostly. She was in her final year.

"Chrissy! Hey!" she yelled waving. I walked over to her.

"Hey" I said. "I have to tell you something before Charlie gets here." We walked over to a quieter spot.

"What's up?" she asked.

"So, a few weeks ago I met Charlie in Diagon Alley. Him and Bill were shopping. So, I went with them. We were in the bookshop and I overheard Bill asking Charlie about me" I said.

"I thought you didn't like Bill. You always tell Charlie you don't" Penny said.

"I may have lied" I said. "I just didn't want to be another girl who was into his brother."

"You're gonna have to tell him eventually" she said. "Especially if he asks you out."

"I know" I said. Before we could say anything else Charlie walked up to us.

"Hey guys" he said.

"Hey Charlie" I said hugging him.

"Hey stranger" Penny said hugging him. Bill walked up to us.

"Hey Penny. Hey Chrissy, how was the rest of your break?" Bill asked.

"It was good. Yours?" I asked.

"It was good" he said. Their brother Percy came running up with Fred and George.

"You guys mum said not to leave us!" Percy yelled. Percy, Fred, and George followed us onto the train. Percy, Charlie, Penny, and I found an empty compartment.

"Bill come on we have an empty compartment!" one of Bill's friends yelled.

"Yeah, come on Bill you can sit next to me" a girl said in a flirty tone. I frowned a bit and looked at Penny.

"No thanks guys. I'll catch up with you at Hogwarts" Bill said. He walked into our compartment. Bill sat next to Penny. I sat next to Charlie. We pulled out our books and started reading. I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw Bill staring at me. I looked back down at my book. After a few hours of reading, I put my book away and looked out the window. I looked over at Bill. He was still staring at me. I turned back to the window. I knew Bill was used to smiling and getting any girl he wanted, I wasn't going to do that. I was curious about the cursed vaults though, but I knew I couldn't ask him because he would know I overheard him and Charlie. Charlie and Penny were asleep. The seat next to me was open since Charlie moved down to use the wall as a pillow. Bill moved over and sat next to me.