Chapter : 1

Nia's POV:

"Nia, let's go." My dad called me for the third time now however I asked him to wait for two more minutes as I was not done yet.

"Nia, We will get late. Do you want to miss the match?" Mom screamed from downstairs. No ways, I can't even think of missing this game. I thought as I continued applying my mascara. Today we had a yearly football match at our college. Basically, it's a big event and every football lover looks forward to it. I was not a football fan until I saw someone's interest in it, crazy how we start liking things our crush likes. The only reason why I love football and the only reason why I was going to see this match was Ritik. From childhood till now, I was never interested in anyone other than him, being family friends and then classmates helped us to create a great bond between us. Earlier I used to think that it was just mere attraction and will go away once I grow up however, the more I got to know him...the more I fell for him.

Just the thought of seeing Ritik brought tingling sensations all over my body and to stop them, I focused on my hairstyle. Ritik loves curls and so I took extra efforts in curling my hair, he never says or complains about anything but I really like to be someone he likes.

"I'm done just a minute more," I said applying my lip balm. Perfect! I quickly grabbed my mobile and descended the stairs only to see my parents looking at each other dreamily. What a cute scene! For me, my parents are my ideal couple. Whenever I look at them, I figure out the kind of love I want in my life. My parents have always been so supportive of each other. From household chores to their profession, they help each other in everything. I wonder when im going to get a partner like this! I don't have many expectations, I just want someone funny, who will love me, understand me, make me his priority and would never cheat on me. Ritik has all these qualities but I don't know what is stopping him.

"You look amazing." Mom complimented me once she saw me. I hope Ritik says the same, after all, I got ready for him. I don't know when this thing started but every time I get ready, I only have him in my mind. I always crave for his compliments however I rarely get them but whenever I do, they are my happiest days.

"Thank you so much, mom," I said and hugged her followed by dad. Almost every parent love their child but my parents definitely love me more because I'm their single child. I'm not a bratty kid but whenever I asked for something, they made sure to give it to me and so I'm forever grateful to have them in my life.

"Now let's go. We are getting late." I said and practically ran out of the house so that mom and dad can follow me immediately. Luckily they did exactly what I was expecting from them.

As soon as the car started, My excitement of seeing Ritik increased. Yesterday I gifted him a wrist band so I was excited to see if he wears it or not. The struggle for finding something of his choice was way too much because Ritik is too choosy sometimes, so I gifted him a black customised band, which had his name printed in red.

"Dad, drive faster," I suggested as the speed at which dad was driving felt very slow.

"There is enough time for the game to start so sit back and relax," Dad stated. I was disappointed because of his answer but agreed eventually. Not knowing what to do, I took out my phone and searched for today's horoscope. From my health to my lucky number everything was perfectly described in it however like always I skipped everything and hopped on my love related chart.

'Today is a lucky day. You are most likely to meet your 'someone special. Keep your eyes wide open if you don't want to miss it. Also, it's ok to be a little clumsy today, who knows your Mr Perfect might catch you?'