Preface and Character sketch.

'Healing her broken heart' is a tale of two lovers who despite being opposites, finds love and solace in each other.

We all have experienced love at least once in our lifetime. While some of us were lucky enough to get our first love, some had to let it go just like one of our lead.

While some of us were not ready for the commitments yet ended up in a relationship, some of us were ready for commitments but preferred to wait for the 'Right one' just like our other lead.

When we are in love, we assume it to be the best and most beautiful thing in the whole world but is our assumption really true? Is love only a bed of roses?

The answer would be 'No'. When in a relationship, you have to compromise a little, understand more and love a lot more. Only then you will be able to achieve something greater.

Meet Nia Roy and Akshay Rajadhyaksha to find out how will their love story bloom!!

This is a slow-burn book, with many twists and turns. If at any point you feel like this book of not as per your interests, please stop reading rather than spreading hate.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy reading.❤

🌟Character sketch 🌟

Nia Roy:

21 years old. From the girl who loved to be simple, to the girl who is now known as the queen-bee of the college, who is friendly with everyone. Most of her life has been a fairy-tale. Being the only daughter, her parents gave her all the happiness that she deserved. With a Tall physic, fair skin tone, long black hair, beautiful brown eyes and a figure to die for, she catches the attention of almost every boy however, there is only one who has caught her attention like no one else. Nia grew up having a huge crush on Ritik, for her Ritik is her only prince charming but because she never got the same response from him she decided to mend herself into the exact kind of girls, he prefers but what will happen when she will find about her love, loving someone else? Will she get hurt? Will she move on or try again?

Akshay Rajadhyaksha:

Kind, smart and attractive 21 year old, who wants to live life to its fullest. Tall, athletic body, silky black hair, strong jaw and curious brownish eyes is something that makes him stand out of the crowd. Akshay is known by everyone because of his affable nature and sports. Being from an orthodox family, as he kid he had to let go of his dreams but as an adult, he decided to do everything that he wanted. His family expects him to marry a girl of their choice but what will happen when he will fall for Nia, who is completely opposite of his family's expectations? What will happen when he will find about Nia's broken heart? Will he mend her broken heart by his love or will he play a role of cupid?

To find your answers, keep reading and don't forget to show your love and support.