2|| JANINE'S REVENGE

En başından başla

"God save me from miss Crazy Psycho" whispered Kourt while she kept her cycle in it's stand.

She held her bad tight and walked towards the entrance of the school. She could see some eyes on her but they averted their eyes as soon as Kourt looked at them. She walked into the school and she saw a big crowd.

"Ms. Wayne  can you help me , it will finish fast" said the Janitor , Kourt wondered why he asked her when there are this much people but she discarded the thought

"Yes sure" said Kourt , she followed the Janitor to his room. She felt Something like an ant biting her neck and as soon she touches, she recognises it's a syringe.

Kourtney was surprised but she had to do something. She turned her head but black spots started to fill her eyes . Before it completely clouded her eyes , she saw Samuel smirking and she knew that she would have to face the wrath of Janine.

--------------

Kourt slowly opened her eyes , she tried to adjust to the bright light. She slowly adjusted to the light. She looked around her surroundings to find her not in the Janitor's room. She was the gym locker room .

"Mmmm" she tried to say 'what the hell' as soon as she found her hands and legs tied with a rope but she couldn't say anything because there was a tape on her mouth

"Kourtney Elenore Wayne , what a pleasant surprise to meet you" said Janine sarcastically and Kourtney groaned

"Jay , would you mind removing the tape" asked Janine and Jayden nodded positively. Jayden removed the tape from Kourt's mouth.

"What the hell" said Kourt , Janine gave Kourt a Evil smile

"Kourtney , I just wanted to give you a small gift from what you did yesterday , that's all" said Janine and Kourtney groaned

Janine walked towards Kourt and cupped her Jaws . Kourt tried to move her head but she stopped when Janine tightened her grip because of Kourt moving her head. Janine signalled Samuel.

"So my dear Kourtney, I'm going to present you the first gift" said Janine with a creepy smile.

Janine takes a side of Kourt's Underwear and pull it . Janine was giving Kourtney a wedgie and Kourt felt immense pain in her ass crack. Seeing the reaction of Kourt , Janine felt satisfied.

"I guess you liked your gift but it's not over yet , Samuel come" said Janine keeping her Evil smile. Samuel came with a tray and Janine smiled more

"Do you know what this is ? This is an ice , it's cold in nature and surely can send chills " said Janine

Janine came towards Kourt and put back the tape . Janine to an ice from the tray and put her hands in Kourt's Underwear with the ice . The kept the ice near Kourt's pussy with giving a pinch to Kourt's pussy.

"You like it you dirty little slut , let me try to teach you some manners" said Janine

Janine reached her hands to the underwear and pulled it higher ,it made the ice crush against Kourt's pussy. Kourt felt so uncomfortable and Humiliated. She felt shivers because of ice in her pussy . Her ass crack was like on fire because of the grip of Janine.

"Mmmmm" Kourt tried to say.

"What is it Kourtney" asked Janine with a fake concern and Kourt groaned. Janine removed the tape on Kourt's mouth

"Stop this Janine , untie me" said Kourtney
"Do I look like that I'll hear and obey everything you will say" asked Janine and Kourt fell silent

Janine took some ice and poured it in Kourt's bra . Goosebumps were all over Kourt's body , she was shivering and Janine was smiling satisfied by the sight of Kourt's misery . Kourtney felt her nipples harden because of the cold , her nipples were freezing.

"Kourt did you know that this hair cut doesn't suit you at all , you look like a clown like always" said Janine and Kourt looked at Janine in horror

Janine took out a scissors and bought it near Kourt's face. Pure horror was written in Kourt's face and Pure madness were written on Janine's face. Janine took the scissors and started cutting Kourt's hair. She made a complete mess of Kourt's hair.

"Look at all this hair on the floor which are relieved of not being in a loser's head , I'm not less than a savior for them" said Janine

Janine continued to ruin Kourtney's hair and a drop of tear fell from Kourtney's hair. Kourt really liked her hair and she was proud of her hair which was getting ruined.

"Now it's looking better " said Janine. Janine took the tray which acted like a decent mirror to show the reflection of Kourt

"Doesn't it look gorgeous" said Janine and Kourt nodded in negative. Janine removed the tape from Kourt's mouth.

"Remove the rope , don't me a coward Janine James" said Kourt
"Like I would" said Janine and kept back the Tape.

Janine took her purse and took out a lipstick. She opened the lipstick and started writing with it. She wrote 'wh*re' in the Kourt's chest. She took down Kourt's pants till her thighs. She wrote 'b*tch' and 'sl*t' on her thighs.

"You got fat thighs, you fatty wh*re" said Janine slapping Kourt's thighs
"Bring on the photo shoot" said Janine and Kourt looked at her in horror

Kourt had badly cut hair and some strands all over her body . Her breast was wet so was her panties which was pulled by Janine. Her body had a lot of names written on it . Her shirt covered her panties and till one third of her thighs. Her eyeliner was all over face.

"You like fabulous and now the whole school is going to see this, be happy that I showed you some kindness and didn't take much private pictures" said Janine

"Boys can you leave" asked Janine.....

Why did Janine ask them to leave?

What is Janine going to do?

What will happen to Kourtney?

I'm totally against bullying , it can have big effects on a person

I'm totally against bullying , it can have big effects on a person. Thankfully I've not been bullied straight up but it happened indirectly.

Love,
             Jaan♡