Chapter 1; Reminisce

Chapter 1

"Reminisce: Indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events."

#StopIslamophobia
———

AN empty mind, numb emotions inside and a face without any facial expression painted on. People described me as the evil witch and talked behind my back, gossiping and calling me names. I however remained unfazed, unbothered and actually couldn't care too much about the crap people say. Because who is going to pay them if drama evolve? I'm not a pushover neither am I someone who's basically an airhead, I am whatsoever  sarcastic, i don't want to deal with any type of person and as my workers like to mention i have anger issues. Who am I kidding?
After all nobody would listen to a billionaire rant about her life, being forced to study business when all she wanted to pursue as a career is law and forced into a marriage with a guy that practically  is the definition of a piece of crap.

Once you have a ton of money ranked up behind, people would automatically assume that you live a problem free life but oh how I wish so badly to be just an ordinary person from a middle class family who at least respect my life choices.

My family, as if they are even worth to be called family never once asked, cared even about my choices like those exists and opinions. The only sane and logical person with the amount of decency that a human being should have is none other than my grandmother, she's old but she's respectful and often times made me feel more at home than the house we call 'home'. That is until she passed away and so my life became a literal nightmare and my oh so parents thought it was a great timing for me to go get married, against my own will and to a person who's basically my sworn enemy.

Rich, sadistic and extremely annoying that I Ugh just want to punch this man in his 'handsome' face every time I see it and just makes me want to stuff Carolina reapers down his throat when he opens his mouth. Guess what? He's just another billionaire that my parents thought would be a good match for me because we were the 'same' and let me say that is the most bs that I have ever heard coming from their foul disgusting mouths with golden teeth making them look a million times more ridiculous with all their designer outfits.

———

"Snap out of it, Y/N! Did you hear what I even said?!" The temptation to just click my tongue in annoyance and roll my eyes, watching the face in front of me retort to pure anger tempted me so badly but I held back the urge and looked my father straight in the eye with empty cold eyes. "I did father."

"You will be present at the new business meeting with our clients from Australia and I'm certain you will be on your best behavior, Y/N. These are very important people and if you lose them, you will be the downfall of the Company's history." Dad sternly said, eyeing me with his usual stern face sporting his new Gucci glasses that look so ugly I'm pretty sure a donkey could've looked better with it. And as usual I didn't even get to answer he turned on his heel and left the office, Tch typical. 

If he wasn't my father I would've put in him in his place because people like him are trash and trash belongs in the trash bin, and don't even get me started about my stepmom who is nothing but a manipulative gold digger.

I sighed and stood up from my seat, my elbow knocking my cup of hot coffee onto my pants causing me to moan in pain. "Great! First that man and now this! This day just really can't get worse can't it?" I mumbled and took some tissues and tried to wipe the hot wet stain off of the clothes, I got so distracted I didn't notice another trash coming my way with his usual smug face and his constant swarm of fans that have no taste in men. "Well well if it isn't the two left feet legged mammal with arms that are dysfunctional." My eyes narrowed at the expensive shoes and I immediately started to grit my teeth, dreading to look at him or even gave his existence near me.

"Hey...I'm talking to you." He cooed, I kept my gaze on my desk and pretended to be busy and ignored him.

Suddenly a hand held up my head by holding my chin slightly upwards, a familiar strong men's cologne hitting me like a ton of bricks being smashed into my face as two pair of dark brown orbs stared back at me with mischief. "Oh? What is this? Did I perhaps...anger my wife?" He leaned in closer, when I realized the close approximate we were in I pushed his chest harshly and sneered at him.

With a scoff I answered him, "wife? What wife? Or do you mean a tool to a higher success?" He rolled his eyes and brushed his hair back and took a seat on my desk.

Oh come on, out of all the places you could've put your stinking ass that probably still has crap smeared on it, you chose my to put it on my desk. Now I have to go and buy another bottle of alcohol spray to cleanse it from your impurities. Hong Joshua, you so owe me this. "Look, I only come here for one thing and that is to have you get ready at 8 so I can pick you up."

"Why should I?"

His eyebrows twitched and I could sense his demeanor slowly becoming more agitated and agitated by the minute, I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this moment, sucks to sucks. "Y/N."  His tone was firm, indicating that he was not up for jokes but I don't care. I decided to just muster up and look him in the eyes once more and answered in a tone of full sarcasm, "yes dear? Should I dress up like trophy wife so you can flaunt our wealth? Or should I dress like one of your little sluts with those skimpy short outfits revealing everything...Tch I guess trash does go with trash—"

I let out a muffled gasp when he suddenly pushed me against the wall, slamming his lips onto mine with eyes that showed he wasn't angry, he was livid.

Oh boi.

Hey comment please! It's boring without any of y'all commenting:(

———
1