Sakura I

News.

Believe it or not, that's what everything is about. Every day we hear different ones and we could feel and act differently depending on it. 

When you hear the news, you won the lottery, it would brighten your day but on that same day you hear your mother died, how would that make you feel? 

News is one of the things that make the world go 'round and a lot of people forget about that.

Some news can be untrue depending on the one who you hear it from. But either way, it affects you differently. It could destroy you. It could also make you go crazy.

Apparently, it could also make you fly 6,321 miles for you to hear it. 

Haruno Sakura flew a whopping 14 hours and a minute to hear what her father has to say. Traveling that long seems like a waste of time, but it was apparently important, that a flight that long is nothing. 

She wouldn't miss what her father has to say since it could be the news she was hoping to hear. Sakura knew that she has worked so hard that her dad wouldn't have a reason to not reward her. Being the Spring Industries CEO is one of the things she has always wanted. Taking over her father's business would make her genuinely happy and she knows she won't fail in making her clients too. 

Stepping out of one of the many private jets her family owns, Sakura took in her surroundings and descended down, with someone bringing down her luggage. By the time she stepped on the asphalt, some members of the board greeted her and in return, she smiled and greeted them back. 

She made a beeline to the shiny limo that would take her to the main villa, the one where her father lives in. With her luggage in the trunk and her inside the car, they were ready to go. The driver sped the car to their destination and needless to say it didn't take very long. 

Walking through the mahogany doors of her former home, a wave of nostalgia washes over her.

"Welcome back, Miss Haruno." Sebastian, the head butler of the house formally greeted her.

"It's good to be back Sebastian." she smiled at him and gave a maid her luggage for her to carry to Sakura's room.

Sakura made her way to the main lounge at the center of the house. She noticed nothing really changed at all. She also noticed the mop of red hair behind the beige sofa.

She smiled at the sight and immediately hugged him from behind. The redhead was startled at first but then realized who hugged him.

"If it isn't my little sis," he smirked and hugged her arms.

Sakura made her way beside Sasori, "Saso-nii, dad called you too?" she asked once she sat down.

"Yep. Now that you are here let's check on him in the library." Sasori told her as they stood and made their way through a bunch of hallways to the white doors in front of them.

They looked at each other and nodded. Sasori opened the door and a horrible sight came upon him. Sakura then saw it too and horror and disgust were shown on her face.

The siblings stood there with horrible and disgusted faces as they saw their father making out with a woman on the coffee table. The woman was wearing a purple blouse with a short black pencil skirt which all in all looked very appropriate for work attire but not this kind of work.

They haven't seemed to notice the presence of Sasori and Sakura as they kept going until the siblings said "What. The. Fuck."

Kizashi and the unknown woman pulled away quickly once they heard their little comment. Kizashi fixed himself and made his way to his children.

"Sasori! Sakura! Glad you could make it!" he smiled and hugs them.

"I'd be more glad if I could make it out," Sasori mumbled after his father pulled away. The woman just stood there, her back perfectly straight as she watched the whole exchange.

"So..." Sakura said as she gave her dad a questioning look.

Kizashi smiled at his children and went to the woman and gestured a "come" to Sasori and Sakura. They both made their way there reluctantly with Sakura glaring at the woman and Sasori's face void of emotion.

"Miria, these are my children. Sakura and Sasori", Kizashi said as he pointed at them, "Sakura, Sasori, this...is Miria. My fiance." Kizashi finished as he hugged Miria.

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows, "So this is the news!" she said with fake cheerfulness.

"Wow.", now sarcasm laced with her voice.

Miria smiled at them not noticing their disapproving looks towards her. "I am thrilled to meet the two of you! You both look better in person," she exclaimed.

"And you looked better as an employee in the main corps rather than here," Sakura said with too much happiness.

She recognized Miria when she saw her and that's when she realized she worked for the company as the operations manager.

Sasori snickered at her remark while Kizashi and Miria frowned. She obviously did not like her.

"I know children, long flight. So both of you freshen up and meet us at the outdoor lounge." Kizashi said to break the tension.

Sakura immediately left and Sasori following her after giving them a smirk.

They both went to their bedrooms and followed what their father said. Sakura's black and pink bedroom stayed the same after five years. Sasori's navy blue and brown changed since he now apparently had a new closet, not for clothes but for puppets and marionettes.

"Yo Sasori!" Sakura yelled from her room across from his.

"What!"

"I need help!"

Upon hearing that, he went into her room shirtless. Sakura saw him and snickered.

"What?" Sasori asked her and saw her holding two hangers.

"You've gotten fatter."

Sasori scoffed. Okay fine, he used to have an eight-pack but now he only has six still that's not fat!!!

"Seriously? That's what you say? And if you're going to ask the green one." he said pointing to the hanger holding a green off-shoulder blouse.

Sakura threw the other hanger aside and smiled at him, "Thanks! Now shoo!"

Sasori laughed and shook his head as he headed back to his room to finish.

After 20 minutes, Sasori and Sakura made their way to the outdoor lounge. Kizashi and Miria were already sitting down. They sat down and faced their dad waiting for what he has to say.

He cleared his throat. "As you both know, she is my fiance. And...our new COO of the Spring Industries," he said with pride. He looked at their reactions.

They both were in shock but before they could say anything Kizashi added something.

"And Sakura honey, remember the Uchiha clan? Well, they have been our rival for years, so to end it, my father and their CEO's father agreed to wed their future grandchildren to unite the two businesses. Those two would be you and their youngest, Sasuke Uchiha."

Sakura was beyond shocked. She was also beyond angry. First, Miria gets her dream position and now, she has to marry Sasuke?! As far as she knew he was emotionless and not to mention a jerk so entitled that he probably thinks of himself as a god.

Traveling for hours was really not worth it. She heard news that she hated. Sakura wanted to know why it had come to this. And she will get answers no matter what it takes.

Soooo that's for the first chap! It's not very good but I promise I will try to do better ✋

Most scenes in here were based on a Netflix show, Dynasty. But this story would be very different. And BTW I don't watch Black Butler if you're wondering about Sebastian I just ran out of names ╮(╯▽╰)╭

So yea thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! (*^3^)/