No Amelia. No sighing.

"Yep. All done and dusted. Now, all we gotta do is dump these stuff in the car and be on our way." I reply.

"But Amelia. Why so early? The airport isn't that far." Pierre asks as he joins in the conversation. I give him a shrug.

"Just wanted enough time for hugs and kisses I guess."

After constantly waiting for a miracle to happen, the day had finally dawned when I'm to take a flight back home. Somehow or the other, I'd come to terms with leaving. It had been painful to accept the fact but somewhere inside of me I calmed myself down with the thought that Ryan and the others were waiting for my return.

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of all this. But I can't guarantee when I'll ever be back here. By some chance, I do get an opportunity to fly back to Lyon, would everything remain the same? Would the relationship between Ninnon, Ethan, Pierre, and myself remain intact?

"Oh! The whole team is here. Well then, shall we get going?" Uncle Cam walks into the room with a smile.

The three of them had gotten used to the Principal's existence in the house and it became normal to be around him.

At first, Pierre had been a ball of fits and a mess almost peeing his pants every time he caught a glimpse of Uncle Cam when visiting my place. Somehow with Uncle Cam's huuuuuuge help, we got the guy to sort his shit out.

Out of who knows where, Aunt Felicity appeared, with her husband tagging along. She smiles warmly at all of us.

The two of them were riding with Uncle Cam to the airport while the three of us were hitching a ride with Ninnon, now that Pierre's car was out of action.

Ethan had been right. The airport was just a twenty-minute drive and with a few bickering and laughing, we arrived. Grabbing a few baggage carts and unloading my bags onto it, we make our way into the airport.

Wow!

Would you look at this place!

Half a year back I'd been inside this airport yet I never actually looked around, what with my mental instability. The inside of the airport was shit awesome! I stared at every corner in awe.

Chuckles on either side of me brought me to my senses. I scowled at the three who were ruining my moment of bliss.

We make our way to the waiting area. I'd been perfectly alright but now, I felt sick. A tight knot deep in my stomach making me want to throw up. I felt like I was getting enough oxygen to breathe.

"Hey. You alright Hun?" Aunt Felicity placed a hand on my shoulder looking at me worried. The others stop to look at me. I give each of them a reassuring smile and move ahead.

"Finally! There they are! Amelia! Ninnon! Ethan! Pierre! Over here." Someone yelled out each of our names. I search for the source of yelling frantically, and my eyes fall not on one but a group of kids clustered together waving at us, grins on their faces.

The entire class!?

"Amalia!!!" Florence waved giddily, smiling ever so cutely, adorned in a sky blue pinafore dress, her hair braided in two-tails. Beside her Theo waved as well, beckoning us to come over.

I didn't move. Hell, I couldn't move! I was still in shock trying to figure out what the actual fuck is going on.

Someone gave me a light pat on my head followed by a light chuckle.

Uncle Cam!

"Quite the advantage of being acquainted with the school's principal isn't it Mily? I wonder if these little ones are enjoying the school excursion." He throws a wink my way and walks ahead with his twin sister and brother-in-law.