eleventh melody ✯ heavy rotation

ELEVENTH MELODY ; HEAVY ROTATION

✯ ✯ ✯

"C-Can I kiss you?"

The same words that slipped out of Iwaizumi Hajime's lips kept repeating themselves on Matsui Yua's head. It felt like a broken record that kept playing over and over, to be played even until the next morning. But if she were to be asked, was it a bad thing? She'd like to think that it wasn't, because the same question that repeated in her mind was a proof that everything was actually real.

But can she blame herself for the ecstatic feeling that she had? It came to her as a shock that he actually reciprocated her feelings, after all this time. She was scared that someone else might have him, the guy she liked for a couple of years now, but there he goes and confesses to her before she could even do it herself.

When she thought that she was going to lose him to someone close to her, there he goes and breaks that expectation and tells her that he liked her instead.

Grinning cheesily while she hugged her pillow close to her chest, she could feel her heart beating so quickly and her cheeks feeling so warm. Her heart felt like it was going to explode with all of the feelings she had been feeling since earlier, but for some reason, she thought that it was exciting and pleasant at the same time.

"I-I can walk you home," Iwaizumi offered, giving the girl a smile as she looked at him.

"It's okay Iwa-"

"I told you to call me Hajime before, didn't I?"

"B-But then..."

"You're my girlfriend, there's nothing wrong with it."

Yua suppressed her squeal as she rolled furiously on her bed. She could only think that maybe everything was just a dream, that when she woke up, he would be out there and be with Chizue. She hoped that it wasn't like that. Because if it was, it would all feel like she just wasted everything for a love that wasn't meant to be.

But then again, his lips felt so real against mine...

Throwing her pillow on the wall, Yua sat up from her bed to go to the bathroom and decided to splash her face with some water to calm herself down. How can she sleep if she was that energetic? But then again, she could already think that there was no way that she could sleep that night. After all, the thought of Iwaizumi Hajime being all hers was something so new to her. But most of all, she could already feel herself looking forward to the next day just to see him again.