8. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt 4: Bandage with Care and Talks

Start bij het begin

"No, Did you see her?" I asked and They both shakes their heads "No but we texts her to know that you're waiting for her" Carl said.

"She's feeling scared and nervous, I must say She was afraid to face Mrs. Scamander after The Principal explain everything happen to the cafeteria" Larissa said in worried tone.

"Look, I'm gonna find her" She said as quick go back to find Ann.

Ann's Pov

I was taking a deep breaths while looking down at the sink, feeling so much anxious. What will Juliet and Newt say about this? They're gonna get mad at me.

They're gonna mad at me for making a big trouble at this school.

"Ann?" Larissa voice came as I snapped out to come back to the Reality "U-Uhm..Y-Yeah?" I said while looking at the door as It opens, revealing My Friend.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah, Nothing to worried. It's just washing my face that's all" I said with a weak smile.

"Ann, I know you're scared." She said while looking at me worried.

"Leo was waiting for you and We're worried about you" She said while putting her hand to my shoulder and I looked at her.

"Yeah, Sorry about that. Let's go out then shall we?" I said as She give a nod.

After we leave from the girl's restroom, Carl and Leo are talking as He looked at me "Mrs. Flores!" He said and walks to me and Larissa.

"Sorry, I was washing my face that's all" said with a smile and He nodded "Yeah, Sorry. I was worried that's all" He said.

The Two couple give me a grin and I blushed while playfully glare at them "Oh dang, Well me and Carl gonna go. So see you tomorrow?" Larissa said and I nodded. "yeah"

"See you next time you two" Carl said with a smile and I smiled at them with a nod.

Carl and Larissa leaves while they have umbrella holding to cover them, holding hands together. Dang it, Couples these days

It Leaves me and Leo, I grabbing my umbrella from my backpack and opening it.

"Here" I said while smiling and hands to him, reaching my cap from my back then wearing it.

"how about let's share together?" Leo said with a warm smile and I nodded, before we headed out from my school.

"Leo, wait" I said as He looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"I can't go home right now" I gulped nervously and the Anixety just kicks in.

"Why, Mrs. Flores?" Asked Leo giving me a worried look. "I can't face at them, I was just.. scared" I said nervously.

"Oh, I see" He said but I noticed the Rain is getting stronger it makes even worst. "Well, How about we come to my home then if that's okay for you" Said Leo giving a soft smile at me.

"Of course, Let's go" I nodded.

3rd Pov