4. Floriesen | You're Not Alone

Okay after this Imagine I made cause I need Refresh my mind after our Husky pass away, June 3.

Sadly, I been wanting a Husky when I was kid then few months back when They have a Husky. I felt so happy about it then Suddenly someday, He just died.

They say is Cardiac arrest when they take him to the vet and suddenly he just pass away. I know he's scared and alone but When Other dogs barking so loud, the Husky made so stress so much cause of the loud Noises.

I mean, I'm gonna miss him and I can't hold/rubbing his soft big paws anymore, I can't see his brown and blue eyes anymore. I can't hear his cute barking anymore.

I thought He's gonna grown up like other Huskies did but It won't happen.

This is second time, When the dog died and I felt sadness bringing inside of me.

Anyways, This is Imagine and I'll planning the Chapter 3.

•AnnIsAmazing•

•••••

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning:  Depressed with Sadness (Please If you're Depressed. You can talk to your closet People. I been this situation like a lot)

- - - - - - - - - -

Leo's Pov

It was 10 Pm. I was reading a book since I'm alone at my house which means I lived alone. Since My mom died and My Dad still missing for a long time.

I heard a ringtone and saw a message pops out as I started to reading it.

Ann: Leo, I need you.

Me: Huh? What's wrong?

Ann: I'll explain to you, Please just pick me up.

Me: I'll on my way.

I sat down the book as grabbing my jacket and headed to the door while finding Ann after She give a location where she is, Immediately.

After Minutes, I found her on the street which is sitting alone and She looks at me then runs at me for a hug.

"Hey...Hey.. I'm here right now" I Comfort her as rubbing her back I feel soak on my shirt which means She's crying.

Then We decided to headed to my house and I let Ann sit on the couch as I getting some water for her. After getting a glass of water, I walk to her and give it to her as She takes it and drink it.

"So... Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked and She looking down while she started to reply.

"I remembered on Monday, I got super depressed cause I was so stress so much then after I was recovered from Depression by two days then Suddenly, Milky died..." She hics.