8. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt 4: Bandage with Care and Talks

ANOTHER ONE YALL, I made two if chapters and I'm working on A Whisker Away Au Chapter next.

After I been suffering of sadness and yeah, Everything's okay now.

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning: None

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

I was sitting at the chair while Leo was sitting next to me had few bruises on him and had black eye on his left eye.

Principal was talking with Carl and Larissa while they explain about happen at Cafeteria. Lucky before they talk with them, She talks with Corona and Damian that they're both suspended at the school.

"You okay?" I asked to Leo while He giving me a warm smile and nodded "Y-Yeah...what about you?" He asked and I nodded as touch my bruise cheek but I hisses in pain a little. "A little pain" I smiled and giggles little.

"I'm glad Corona and Damian are suspended, They deserve it" Said Leo and I nodded "I agree with that." I replied.

The principal's door office open as Larissa and Carl go out "We explained everything what happened and She wanted to talk with you" Said Larissa to me and I nodded as stand up.

"So did you two..."

"Nope, We're not suspended cause We explained" Carl said with a smile and I smiled at them. "Thanks guys." I said while headed to the Principal's office while close the door behind.

Leo's Pov

I watched Mrs. Flores entered the Principal's Office "Don't worry about her, I'm sure she's gonna be okay for sure" Larissa said and I nodded "So are you gonna wait for her?" Carl asked and I nodded.

"Okay, Just message us if she's okay" Larissa said "Sure, I'll text you" I replied while They both nodded and returning to their classes.

After past Minutes, Ann come out from Principal's office and looking at me with a little worried look "Is Everything okay, Mrs. Flores?" I asked and She shake her head a little while giving a little smile.

"Nothing, just having a talk with Principal and She called Juliet and Newt about what happened." She said and I nodded, I noticed her eyes are different. She's anxious and scared so much.

"Okay" I nodded and worried for her "Anyways Uhm...I'll go back to my class then I'll text you after the classes is over" She said and started to go back to her class. "Alright, Take Care" I said and watching her going back to her classroom.

3rd Pov

After past hours, The Classes ended while it began to raining.

Leo was inside of the school waiting to Ann. I saw Larissa and Carl waved at me and walks to me "Hey, Leo. Is Ann come out?" She asked and I shake my head.