Chapter 19 - "Come Forth And We Shall Brawl"

Start from the beginning

Seokmin couldn't help but blush at the older's compliment.

"You really think so hyung?" He smiled brightly and sat next to the older. "I found this in the pile of stuff the mad hatter had! You think I should keep it?"

Joshua faced him and laughed a little. "If you want to... Honestly, you'd look better being yourself."

Seokmin always had insecurities, he always felt like he wasn't enough. He never felt special. Though, he tends to keep it to himself. But the way Joshua said that to him, He felt much better. He felt like he was actually special.

"T-Thank you..."

On the other side, Seungkwan is making some healing potions with Hansol beside him.

Last night, Hansol couldn't ever forget the singing voice that he heard and sang him to sleep. He was eager to know who it was for some reason.

"Ah hyung... Did you perhaps heard something last night?" Hansol asks as he stared at the older.

Seungkwan flinched at the sudden question. "W-what do you mean?"

"Last night, before I dozed off... I heard a beautiful voice! So smoothing and soft... It sang me to sleep! I really want to know who it was... Was it perhaps you?"

Seungkwan's cheeks flushed red making Hansol confused. "R-Really? I haven't heard anything last night. Maybe you were too sleepy just to think that someone singing?"

Seungkwan said in a fast pace which made the younger confused. The older nervously laughs making Hansol shrug.

"What ever you say Kwannie..."

"K-Kwannie?" And for the first time ever, the most sassiest creature in the Kingdom felt his heart race with just a small nickname.

"Cute."

_ _ _

The boys are now equipped and ready to go in the most dangerous place of all... The witch of the waste' territory.

They bid farewell to the mad hatter who have given them so much help they needed. He waved goodbye as their figure is out from their reach. He looked at his small companion witha frown.

"Oh Mallymkun... I just hope they come back safely..."

_ _ _

Once they entered, they noticed how the atmosphere of the forest became more darker. It felt like something is just not right.

"This place is scary already." Samuel clung on his older brother. "Stay Close Channie..."

Samuel pulled him closer making the older's heart beat faster. Their faces are inches apart.

Seungcheol suddenly hulted the others once he noticed something was near them due to some unnecessary noises. They held out their newly polished and made weapons out just in case..

"Black Panters?.." He whispered.

Suddenly, two big panters came up behind them and attacked them making them jump. Their horses became more uneasy and ran away leaving them.

"Jeonghan! Grab Chan and Samuel!"

Jeonghan did what he was asked to and grabbed the two younger into an embrace while the others circled around them. As many more of the, black, tortuous beasts surround them.

"Fight!"

The fourteen boys started to battle the furious beasts with all their might. They didn't know there we other thing this place holds.

Jihoon kept on moving backward as the black panther came closer, and closer. Until, he is now in a dead end with thick trees around them.

He couldn't fight back, he panicked and didn't know what to do which the panther took the chance to slash him right in the left cheeck leaving a big scar.

Jihoon hissed in pain as he fished out his small bag and pulled out a potion bottle. Soon enough, Soonyoung came from behind and stabbed the beast. He rushed to the older who was whimpering in pain.

"Jihoon! Are you okay?" Soonyoung didn't know what to do. So, he ripped a small cloth from his long, white shirt and placed on Jihoon's cheek where the big scar was. "Here, this will help."

Meanwhile, Jun was flying around while fighting a panther, when he noticed something that would make his sink.

"Yah!" The boy screamed as he was now completely defenseless to the big beast.

Jun quickly fought and killed the panther he was handling with ealier and went to the panther who was about to scratch the elf in the face. He grabbed it with his long claws, flyed up to the sky and tossed it away.

Jun went to Minghao who was panting heavily, still laying on the ground. The older held up his hand as the younger gladly took it.

"That was close."

Minghao looked at Jun with a smile making the older's heart beat faster. He didn't know what he was feeling, since, it was the first time he felt this so he just pushed his feelings to the side and smiled back.

"You should be careful more next time. I don't know what I'll do if I lose you."

And with that, Jun left the younger alone, confused as he continued on fighting with the others.

Soon enough, they fought them all leaving them tired and exhausted.

"Is everyone okay?" Seungcheol asks worriedly as he scans the others.

"Jihoon isn't" Soonyoung pointed out earning a small slap at the shoulder from the younger.

"I told you I'm fine!" Jihoon protested.

"Come on, I got some healing potions, maybe we could stop by a little." Seungkwan offered as the other nod in agreement.

They all started walking except for one... He felt an uneasy feeling about someone was watching them. Secretly.

I know someone is there...

Show yourselves.

_ _ _

Thank you so much for 1k reads!

Sadly, I will be busy this week due to some school work... But I will try to update in a few days...