chapter-5 party.

Mishti POV.

I would like to go in party.. specially when he wants me to be with him... How can I'm not excited.. it's been 3:45 pm I am at in my room whole day and preparing myself for exam.. I reading my book but someone disturb me before knocking on door.. I mumbled ' come in ' and they came into view.. my eyes wide in shock and I say.

"Aap dono yaha kyaa kar rahe hai..?? " I ask them.

"Aapki first date ki taiyari..." pihu said with grinning..

"Shut up Pihu.. granny aap sab dono yaha kya kar rahe ho...???" I ask granny with raise my eyebrows..

"Hum yaha tumhe ready karne ke liye aaye hai... " She answered me with wide smile..

"Ready..?? Kis liye..??" I jumped from my bed and stand on my feet.

"Party ke liye.. abir aata hi hoga.." granny said with giving me big bag..

"Ab yeh kya hai..??" I ask them with confusing face and took bag from her and open it. And my eyes wide open in awe.

"WOW!!! "I said with excitement.. I saw a red gown and my happiness is on ninth cloud..( A/N :- I know you want to see which dress I prefer for party..?? Right. So I put picture of dress above👆👆 so you can see easily and let me know you like or not..??) Bye bye buddies..🤗 enjoy your reading.

"Acha laga..??" They both ask me.

"Acha..?? Bohot bohot bohot acha laga..!! " I reply them with giving team hug..

"Acha chalo ready hona hai.." granny told me and I went towards bathroom and washing my face and take quick shower and came outside..

They both start my makeup and then they put little pink blush on my cheeks and dark red lipstick like blood colour.. pihu start making my hair style. She put my hair down my back  and curls them little. And leave little pinch of hair in front of my face... And little earing and too pretty little necklace..
After completing my self.. I saw myself in mirror and shock. Wow..

"Beautiful.. " pihu said with excitement.

"Gorgeous my mishti.. gorgeous. Abir toh apni nazare bhi nahi hata paye ga.." granny said with wide smile and pihu nodded.

"Thank you so much.. guys.." I give them hug..

"You are ready..??" Someone ask from door. After hearing his voice I feel nervous and thinking about how he look..?? He like me..??

I turn and saw him with black suit and Red tie. And he typing something in his phone and ask me without looking at me..

"Y-yes" I said him with shatter.

"Ok lets g-" he look at me and he couldn't find word to say me..

Dheere Dheere se meri
zindagi mein aana

Background music start when he saw me... and lost in my dark eye's.

Dheere Dheere se mere
dil ko churana

He look at me up and down in slow motion.. like serials..

Tumse pyaar hume hai
kitna jaane jaana

I noticed his stare and blushed.. like tomato..

Tumse milkar tumko
hai batana...

Finally granny clear her throat and then make us in sense..

"Ah let's go.." he said and walk for towards car.

"Rude.." I mumbled and said goodbye to them and sit in car's passenger seat and saw him he start driving...

After 25 minutes silent drive we went to party and slide outside of the car and saw reports walk towards us and take pictures.. I don't like attention and popularity.. but abir has so much name so they catch him everywhere.. suddenly I felt someone hand on my waist and I look my right side and shock.

He is with me.. he start walking towards door and pulled me together with him.. I feel something different something sparkling.. I love when he touched me..

Reporter yell from behind and we came inside the huge mansion.. and everyone look at us.. and then he leased down to my ear and whispered " Don't go anywhere, stay with me.. may I clear myself...??"

I stared at him with confusing face and unfortunately nodding my head in approval. Then he walk towards bar counter and order his fav red whiskey...

And suddenly a old couple walk towards us and then a man shook hand with abir and spread huge smile on their faces..

"Nice to see you abir.." a man told abir with sweet smile.

"My pleasure.. Mr and Mrs Arora." Abir said to old couple who I guess mr and mrs arora now.

"Uhh..?? Mrs Rajvansh it's nice to meet you too.." Mrs Arora said to me with hug..

"Please called me Mishti.. and nice to meet you both.." I said them with big smile.

"Ohh dear please called me Sally.. " she introduced herself.

"Guy's let's enjoy.. " Mrs Arora said with excitement.. and grab my hand and said " if you don't mind Mr Rajvansh.. mai tumhari wife ko thodi der ke liye le jau.. "

"Sally!. I trust you.. take her with you.. just don't leave her alone." Abir told her with smile.

"Aww thank you dear" she give abir awe expression and I giggled on her.

"Let's go" she said and walk towards bunch of women's..

Next part be continue..

Author's Note:- Don't forgot to vote and comments.. please frnds.. I hope u like my story..Next part coming soon.. and intresting part... 🤗🤗

Vote 🌟 and comments me..

Instagram - @yrhpk_lover_priti_ _ .

Precap :-

"Will you dance with me..??" Abir ask me ..