Chapter 2

Lisbon's P.O.V.

I wake up warm and very comfortable, I'm about to leave my bed but then I realise that I'm not in my bed, and that I'm not wrapped in my blanket but in arms, ARMS!!?? Whose arms are this!!!??? But before having to see who it was I knew, his smelt of herbs and mint fill my nose, I'm about to wake him but then I realise that I'm a little too much comfortable like this, I am sitting on his lap, with my arms wrapped around his lower chest and my head is resting in his chest, his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, I raise my head so we're facing each other, I see his softs lips and his beautifull face, all I want to do right now is kiss him but then I remember that we are at work, and no one can see us like this or they would have the wrong idea that we are a coupple (I wish), fortunately only Van Pelt has arrived, so I gently go out of his arms trying not to wake him up, I know how difficult is for him to sleep so I walk out of my office as quietly as I can.

When I'm already out I check the time on my phone and see that it's already 7.

"Morning boss" Grace greets me as she sees me.

"Hey Van Pelt"

"I saw you two sleeping so decided not to wake you up" She says

"Oh thanks"

"Do we have a case?" She asks.

"Actually no, I was thinking that we could take the day" I say.

"Oh that sounds great" She says happily.

"Do you mind telling Rigsby?, I'm calling Cho" I tell her.

"Sure, no problem" She says.

"I'll call you if we got one" I say.

"Ok bye-bye" She says as she leaves.

After calling Cho I went back to my office to see that Jane is finally awake.

"Good morning" He says with the sexiest sleepy voice "How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Actually good, you know I'm felling better" I told him.

"That's good, now I know that I'm a good cushion" He says.

"Shut up" I say and he chuckles.

"I heard that the team is taking the day, you are leaving too?" He asks.

"After I finish this paperwork" I tell him.

"Then I'll wait for you" He tells me smiling.

Half an hour later I finally finish filling the paperwork and leave the building with Jane behind me, we say good bye to each other and leave to our houses.

Jane's P.O.V.

I am in my house sitting anxously, all I want to do now is give her her present, but her birthday is tomorrow I want to see her face when I tell her what her present is, but I'm a little nervous because I don't know if she will like it.

Finally this is the moment, the team is around the office's table giving Lisbon their presents, Cho gave her a bottle of wine, Grace gave her a bracellet and Rigsby gave her a necklace, now its my turn , I give her a piece of paper and a pencil, everybody is looking at me with confused looks in their faces, but then I tell her to write down four things she always wanted to do, and never did, right after I told her this she gave me one of her brightest smiles, and I almost faint of how pretty she is.

"This is going to be fun" she says chuckling "But I need time to think what I'm going to write"

"Take your time, just tell me when you're done" I say.

Later that day I'm lying in my couch happy that she liked her present, and sudently I feel a piece of paper in my face, I take it and its her list.

"Give me space" she says while sitting next to me, when she seats I rest my head in her lap.

"JANE!! Get off" she says being grumpy as always.

"Oh don't be grumpy my angry little princess" I say "Just for now"

"Ugh, fine" She says with a defeat tone, I can see that she is insecure about something, and then she's staring at my hair.

"Go ahead" I say with a smile.

"Go ahead on what?" She asks.

"Oh don't be silly you know I can read your mind, come on" And with that she starts caresing my hair, making me relax in her, I didn't think she would do it, but it feels good. Then I start reading her list the four things she wrote were:
1- Go camping on a rooftop.
2- Play truth or dare with you.
3- Get a tattoo.
4- Learn to how to surf.