Chapter 1

Jane's P.O.V.

I am lying in my couch with my head about to explode trying to think for the perfect gift, a gift for the perfect woman, my Lisbon. Her birthday is in two days and I still have no idea of what I'm going to give her. I remember last year's gift, and her shining smile when she saw the pony I gave her, she was staring at me with those eyes that I love the most, I wonder what happened with the pony. The point is that I would do anything to have her looking at me like that, with those eyes full of happines.

I continue thinking for about an hour, and when nothing comes to my mind, I decide to take a walk out of the CBI to refresh my head. It's about 6 and the night is begining, but instead of thinking about the gift all I thought about was her, her beautifull emerald eyes, her bright smile and her soft hair, I have always wanted to touch her hair but I never had the oportunity to do it.

All I did was thinking of how in love I am with her, and when I realised it was already dark I went back to the CBI, took my car and went to my house. I'm arriving to my house and when I park I realise that Lisbon's car is in there, so being curious about the situacion I see thru the window, she is not in the car so I went to my door and there she is, knoking at my door.

"Hey Lisbon, what are you doing here?" I say and when she sees me I see a sense of relief pasing on her face.

"Hey, I was looking for you, you left early today"

"Ah yes, I went for a walk but why are you here?, I told Van Pelt that I was going out" I tell her a little bit worried because I don't know if she is going to get mad at me for leaving earlier than normal.

"Its ok don't worry, just that you left your phone in the office, and I came to see if you were ok" she tells me with a cheerfull smile, I can't belive she came here just to see if I was ok "Here, take your phone" she says while giving me my phone.

"Thank you, do you want to come in? I can make coffe if you want" I ask her.

"I would really love to but I need to wake up early tomorrow to finish some paperwork, anyway thanks" she tells me and then leaves.

I enter my house and the first thing I do is making a cup of tea obviously, then I start searching on the web for ideas and while later I knew it, I knew what I was giving her for her birthday.

The next morning I woke up like at 4 AM, when I wake up at that time I know I wont fall asleep again so I got ready for work. I arrive to the CBI like at 6, and she is already there, working in her office.

"Morning Lisbon" I greet her while entering her office.

"Hey Jane" she says with a sleepy voice, without stoping filling the papers.

"You seem very tired, did you sleep well?" I ask her while sitting on her couch.

"Actually no but who cares?, I have to finish this paperwork" she says grumpy.

"I care, come on here, have some rest" I tell her tapping the cushion so she sits next to me.

"Let me finish this one" She says.

After some seconds she puts the papers on the side, wakes up and sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder, and in less than 5 minutes, she is already sleeping. I can't resist myself so I rest her sleepy face in my chest and wrap my arms around her, and, in less time that I can imagine I fall asleep too.

Van Pelt's P.O.V.

I arrive to the CBI and went to my desk, it's strange that Jane is not on his couch because I saw his car parked outside, so I supouse he's upstairs. Since we haven't cathed a case I went to boss's office to ask her what to do, I knock on her door and open it, at first I think she is not there, but then I turn my face and see them, sleeping on her couch all around each other, and all I can think of is 'Awwwwwwww' I always thought they would be a very lovely couple, but they're just sleeping, I don't want to have the wrong idea so I decide that I have better things to do than waking them and go back to my desk.