chapter 4 I dont wanna go with you

Its friday I got dressed and walked out the door I walked to my bus stop.I sat down and waited about five minutes then the bus came.I got on and before the bus driver. Pulled off august jumped in the bus and two guys followed him.I was hoping he didn't see me he sat at the front of the bus and I sat in the back.I listened to what they were talking about and found out it was about the party.so august who you taking to the party one if his friends said.I taking that girl Skyler.wait the one with the fat ass the other guy said. And august nooded his head slowly and said yea.you gone hit it or nah they both said then august said hell yea you already know all the bitches I take let me hit it.I looked so shocked when he said that.I got so mad that when the bus stopped I confronted him about. But first I had to play it off.I walked up to august with a big fake ass smile and started talking.So I wanted to tell you that I dont wanna go to the party with you said.still smiling then said in fact if you think i was those little hoes you go around fucking for fun I'm not.so go ask one if your nasty ass dick sucking bitches to that dirty ass party. With a big smile I finished it with a big kiss my big fat ass blowed a kiss and walked away.one of his friends started gasing him about how I cussed him out In front if his friends.I keep walking when I heard him call me a bitch I stopped in my tracks and turned and said yo mama.and headed Inside the school. After school four girls came up to.
What do you think is going to happened?what do you think the girls want with Skyler?you will see I. Chapter 5
Sorry for not up daiting like u as suppose but I'm trying new chapter Will be up some time today or tomorrow.