chapter 11 The test

It's been 2 weeks and I'm been feeling sick every morning.I didn't know what was going on so I went to the doctor.hey doc I said hey Dr.brown said.Dr.brown so what's the results I said. The results came on as positive your pregnant. I had a big smile on my face thank you doc I said.he smiled and said you welcome then I left.I can't wait till I tell august I'm having a baby.I drove to his house and knocked on the door.he opened it hey babe he said hey I smiled and gave him a kiss.I walked in and sat on the couch babe I gotta tell you something I said.what is it babe? I'm pregnant I said he looked shocked then said I'm happy but I'm not ready for a babe.im in this drug shit it ain't gone be safe for the baby.I looked shocked but he was right I'm only 16 and what would my mama say.I'm ready for a baby but I got to see with my mom I told him ok and I left.I went home were my mama was sitting down watching TV hey babe my mom said hey mom.I sat next to her mama yes she said I gotta tell you something I said.what is it babe? Mama I'm pregnant she looked at me and started crying mama whats wrong.I'm happy babe but your to young for kids but if you wanna keep it I'll be there every step of the way.I smiled at her crying and huging her o though she was mad but she was ok with it I love her so much.I got up and wanted to tell Jasmin so I went to her house i knocked on the door but the door was opened a little that's weird. I walked in a saw Jasmin on the floor with blood on her.
What do you think happened to Jasmin?