chapter 15 No Regret

August POV

Its time to get that bitch ass nigga Jamal a taste of my bullets.but before I do anything I gotta tell my girl sky but she pregnant.I don't want her to be stressed out but I gotta let her know.

End of POV

Me and sky was leaving the hospital and she asked me a question.

S:babe?

A:yes

S:can I ask you a question?

A:wassup

S:if you ever go looking for the guys who did this to Jasmin can I help?

A:babe I can't let you do that

S:why not?

A:your pregnant and if they hurt you or my babe they gone get hurt

S:I understand

End of convo

Me and august pull up to the house and we get out the car.august gets ready for his killing as I watch him pull out his silver gun.he bought me one too just in case.mine was gold with rine stones on it.he told me to stay home and don't go no where so I did.I was on the couch watching TV when he left he took his car and left.soon as he pulled out of the drive way I got up got my gun and got in my car.I followed him we drive for about 30 minutes to where I guess the dudes worked.it was called the trap I heard august talking about it.it a the same place he told me where they killed his brother.His brother was only 24.but let's forget about that story for right now.I pulled up down the street so august wouldn't see my car.the trap parking lot only had 4 cars in it so it seems as if it was just the guys that august was looking for in there.august walks in through the front august seen on of the guys and shot him in the head without saying anything.he looked for the other three I found one of them in a room with a naked girl.I looked at the girl and she started pointing at me I shot the guys in the leg then the head.the girl started yelling and I was about to shoot her but I was scared then outta no where a shot went off and she was dead.I turnt around and august was there he looked at me with anger but he didn't care.what happened just now he wanted me out of there.but I couldn't we had to look for the other 2 guys.
What do you think will happen when they find the other guys?