𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Start from the beginning

          "What's happening?" Harry asks, holding on to the rails for dear life.    

          "Crap." Aurora mutters grabbing on the closest arm so she wouldn't fall. That arm was Ron.

          "The staircases change remember." Hermione says, trying to act calm, but her face was pale white, she too was also holding on to the rail. The staircase suddenly stops, jerking Aurora backward. If she hadn't still be holding on to Ron, she would have fell. Aurora let go of Ron's arm and walked up to the tall door that was in front of them.

           "Careful!" Ron told her.

           "I'm always careful." Aurora looked back with a lazy smile, in the process, almost tripping over a stair. "That was definitely not there before." she said pointing below her. Aurora opened the heavy door with the help of her 3 friends. They walked into a dark, spooky room with torches lighted up everywhere.

           "Lets go this way." Harry said tapping Aurora's shoulder and pointing to another tall door at the end of the hallway. Aurora started walking at a fast pace, in front of the others, curious to see what was behind the mysterious door. "Does anyone feel like... we're not supposed to be here?" 

            "We're not supposed to be here, it's the third floor. It's forbidden." Hermione said with her stuck up voice.

             "Yeah no dip, sherlock." Aurora retorted, Ron stifled a laugh from behind her. Aurora was about to turn around and wink at Ron but suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, a small cat, comes running in and meows. The group of four jumps.

              "It's Filch's cat!" Ron exclaims. 

              "Run!" 

              They all scramble to the door, flames are lit as they go. They get to the end of the corridor, to a door. Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked. "That's it we're done for!" Ron says, with a look of hopelessness on his face. Aurora frowns. It was only her first two weeks into Hogwarts, and she was already going to be expelled.

               "Oh, move over!" Hermione exclaims, pushing everyone out of the way. Aurora winced, her bandaged hand was still very fragile, luckily it wasn't the hand she would have to hold her wand in. 

               "Alohamora." The door opens. "Get in." The door shuts behind them.

               "Alohamora?" Ron questions.

               "Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." Hermione paused looking out of the small crack of the door. "Filch is gone." The group of four sigh in relief.

                "Probably thinks the doors locked." Aurora stated.

                "It was locked." Hermione shot back, Aurora stuck her tongue at her when she wasn't looking.

                 "And for a good reason." Harry said with a hint of worry in his voice. The four turn around, to see a massively huge three-headed dog sleeping in front of them. Aurora's eyes widen to the size of one of the Dursley's biggest dinner plates, as it growls and starts to wake up.

                 "AHHHH!" The four bolt running out of the door. They turn quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. They get the door shut and run, to the safety of the Gryffindor common room.