Chapter 20

Jayson

I finished packing Tara’s stuff up, looking around making sure that I wasn’t missing anything. That nigga has the right nerve saying some shit like that to Tara. Does he not know I will burn his ass alive fucking with my girl and my money? I shook my head and took a couple of breaths. I was beyond livid but piss poor planning leads to piss poor results. I gotta think this shit all the way thru to nip it in the bud ASAP. I loaded the truck and drove around for a few hours. I walked in my house to find Flash fat ass eating all my food. I shook my head “where’s Tara?” he nodded towards the stairs and I made my way up. I saw Tara sitting on the bed watching tv. I went to kiss her on the cheek, then neck. “Now where were we?” I ask attempting to finish what I started earlier. “What’s gonna happen Jayson?” she asked looking at me.

“Umm, well first I was gon eat you ou-”

“No Jay…about the Terrell thing.”

“Don’t worry about it bae” I tried to go at her neck again but she blocked me. I sighed and laid beside her “I got this baby, trust me.” I tried to reassure her.

“No fuck that. I know I said it wasn’t a big deal when we first met but people coming at my head too Jayson. I need to know what the fuck is going on because I’m not finna sit here clueless when niggas are out plotting on how they can use me as bait. Fuck all that bullshit. So either you keep me informed or keep your fucking distance. I’m serious.” She said looking me dead in the eyes. I ran my hands down my face. “Get dressed” I said, she wanted to be involved so she coming with me. I noticed she was about to say something “you coming to the trap with me. Put on some clothes.” I told her. “I do have on clothes” she said. I looked at her. Leggings and a shirt. I shook my head “Fuck no. Go put on some sweatpants or some shit. You not wearing those tight ass leggings.” I demanded. Those niggas some fucking pigs and I’ll be damned if they see my girls ass in high definition like that. “Jayson” she protested. “Tara” I said, standing my ground. She got up sucked her teeth and went to find some sweats. I walked downstairs. “We finna go to the trap.” I told Flash. “Aight bruh.” He said getting up. “Nigga, if you don’t clean up this fuckin mess dawg…” I warned. “ok ok nigga damn.” He said starting to clean up as Tara came downstairs with sweatpants and a slightly loose shirt. Even when she dressed down my girl still sexy as fuck. “Ok I’m ready” she said. “Where she going?” asked Flash. “To the trap with us” I told him. He looked at her then me and shook his head. He mouthed “have fun” and finished cleaning up.

We arrived to the trap and I parked. “be warned there will be naked hoes.” I didn’t even have to look to know her face. “jayson why the fuck y-” I cut her off “chill aight, it’s just so they don’t steal anything.” “mmmhmm” was all that came out her mouth. I shook my head and got out. “Stay close” I told her. She nodded and walked behind me. I started to wonder if this was such a good idea or not but it’s too late to turn back now.

Tara

I stayed close to Jayson and followed him up to this old raggedy house. I watched him dap up his guard. His guard looked at me up and down and licked his lips. He looked like he would sweat chicken grease. “you gonna put those sexy lips to use?” he said lowly while looking down at his dick then back at me. “Jayson!!” I yelled. “Nigga that’s me so try whatever you did again and ima blow your fuckin brains out” He said grabbing my hand not even bothering to look back. “my bad boss, good look thou” the guard said. “I know nigga.” Jayson said as he pulled me into the house. We walked in and passed a bunch of niggas counting money. Some stared but one had this weird glare, but I shrugged it off, maybe he was a little slow or something. Then we passed a room with naked hoes wearing masks like Jayson said. A naked girl looked at Jayson with flirty ass eyes. “Hey Jays…ready for me to make your day better?” she said reaching for him like she don’t see me here. “umm excuse me but I know you see me on his arm hoe, get the fuck on before I snap your long ass neck” I said. She gave me a dirty look and looked at Jayson “we’ll talk later.” She said thinking I couldn’t hear. “Oh no the fuck yall wont bitch.” Jayson laughed and shook his head as he kept walking. “what’s so funny? Why you aint let her know wassup?” I asked like he really just let that hoe disrespect me like that. “Because they already know wassup they just messy. Plus I aint had to tell her if I know you got it.” We walked in to what I guessed to be his office “sit here and I’ll be back” he said. I started to go thru his stuff but everything was locked up. So I sat on his desk and played with my phone. “Jayson doesn’t let the workers in his office.” I looked up and there was the hoe from earlier. I sighed and felt my nerves getting worked. “Look, I’ma lover not a fighter but I’ll slice your face up then pour acid on it if you keep fuckin with me and mines” I said looking back down at my phone. She slapped my phone out of my hand, I started breathing and counting as she got in my face. “I don’t think Jayson would do the same for you seeing as though just the other day he was 11 deep in my..” I hit her with a right hook and she laid on the floor. I put my knee in her chest and wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed while I got my blade from out of my cheek. I started from her forehead and slowly made my way down to her cheek then chin. Then I started on the other side when I felt hands pull me up. “get the fuck offa me.” I said calmly. “babe chiiilll, why you letting hoes get to you?”

“she disrespected me.”

“hoes are disrespectful” he said laughing

“she slapped my phone out my hand and got in my face. I warned her” I said as he shook his head. Then Flash came in. “Aye nigga..” He looked at me then at the floor and fell out laughing. I shook my head and sat back down on his desk. “Where you get a blade from?” he asked. “none of your fuckin business” I retorted. He threw his hands up in surrender and told Jayson the meeting room is ready. So I walked behind jayson and sat in his lap after he sat down at the head of the table. “ok what we gonna do about this nigga? Not only is he trying to take over, he trying to use my girl in the process.” He said. “I need all eyes on this nigga and I mean it this time motherfuckers. This time, yall asses getting popped off if ya..” Jayson was interrupted by a faint swoosh sound and one of his niggas brains spattered on the wall.

----------------------------------------------------

comment

vote

share