Anyhow, when I asked 'what I am?' the answer was... Well it was this...

[Status]

Name: Rex Excel

Title: The Heavenly Dragon Emperor.

Race: Dragon / Age: 21 / Gender: Male

Rank: Cosmic

Stats:

· Strength: EX

· Agility: EX

· Endurance: EX

· Magic: EX

· Charisma: EX

· Luck: EX

....... That was.... Very informative.

Pushing aside the fact I have a screen display tell me all this stuff I am starting to understand everything better, and can I say HOLY SHIT I AM OP!!!

From what I can tell my ability [Analyse] is what allows me to see this information which is great.

But as I read, I was getting more references that tie my powers to an origin, the most glaring one being my tittle: Heavenly Dragon Emperor. Couple that and some references and I can safely conclude what world my powers come from: High school DxD......

A show infamous for is extreme amounts of PLOT and ecchi... 

Not sure how to feel about that...

On one hand dragons in the DxD world are the shit and are always treated as a big deal, on the other hand they come from a world that has boobs as the answer that will save the day... yeah...

That aside I now had a good idea of what I can do and if the descriptions are to be trusted (which I am trusting) than I have an idea about what I am doing next.....

{2nd month of awakening}

Rex: ''Ten, eleven, twelve......nice''

As I continue to count, I felt nice when I saw that I beat my previous score, for the record I am currently trying to see how many hits I can do in one second.

The past month has been rather productive as I tested and experimented with my abilities. I flew around for a bit until I found an empty 'earth like' planet which I can use as a testing ground, after that I just kept trying the different things my [analyse] ability showed me.

For starters I used my [Shape-Shifting] ability, mainly because while I liked my new dragon body, I still wanted to return to something more familiar. Lucky for me the power worked perfectly well and my body immediately began to shift and compress as I mentally activated my ability. 

Once it was done, I looked at my slightly pale human hands and sighed in happiness, I missed the feeling of proper skin...

While I was in human form i noticed many physical differences. For one my body was very muscular putting me slightly bellow the appearance of a body builder, two there was no unwanted things like facial or armpit hair, three and most importantly...... 

My Rex junior has become a VERY big boy....

There could be more but I don't have a mirror to see, all that matters is that I am back in my normal human body.... in space... And naked.... because apparently [shape-shifting] does not come with clothes pre-installed......