INTRODUCTION

✿✿✿

Once upon a time, there was a Man.

An ordinary man, with a talent extraordinary. His tool was the bat in his hand, and his canvas was the twenty four yards of the stadium. His strokes so finesse that it made the world stop and admire. With an attitude that could power the dead to victory, a passion that was ignited like a flame, he came with an aim to conquer. It was his hardwork that took him from the shallows to the pinnacle of glory. A name so prominent, that just his mention will give you the regal legacy he left behind.

He is the King of Cricket

Virat Kohli"The Cricketer"

Virat Kohli
"The Cricketer"

In the same era, was a woman.

A woman who had dreams studded in her eyes. She saw life as a chance to explore the unknown. With fearlessness and honesty like her second attributes, she was a bewitching beauty. She rose from the ground, to fight her way into an arena of merciless scavengers, taking it by a storm. Armed with nothing but her virtuosity, she established herself at the helm, where even the greatest of the arena kneeled before her.

She is the Queen of Bollywood

Anushka Sharma
"The Actress"

Two strangers who knew nothing about each other's existence, came together at a small juncture of their lives and then began a saga.

A saga of lifetime.
A romance akin to fairytale.
A tale of battling the odds.
A chronicle of faithfulness.
A song of purest form of love.

And this is their story.

Presenting

"VIRUSHKA - THE LOVE SAGA"

•••

COVERS

✿✿✿

✿✿✿

Disclaimer

Hello people!!

Iris this side.

I am just another Virushka fanatic like you. It was my dream to write a story on Virushka the power couple. Being an ardent follower, I hate turning or twisting their story. So here is my version, a version where they are what they are. All the chapters that I will write will be inspired from real events. They'll be based on articles and rumours and the interviews of the couple itself. All the fillers though will be imagination.

I may not have been able explain you guys exactly what I am aiming at and that's why it's my request to please read three four chapters before decided whether to read this book or no. You'll surely find this different from the other fanfics. That's a promise ❤️

~•~

The character aesthetics and cover are by the most amazing starunicorn23

~•~