Chapter eight

Recap

"Hello ina wuni ",i said looking exited because I received a call from my dad ...........

"The person that owns this phone and the and one other person have been in an accident and are all dead".............

"Pls wrong number , oh so you stole my dads phone and you are now pranking his family right" I said sounding confident..........

Present

"Pls ma I am in garkuwa hospital you can come and see if he is really......"I cut him off before he could say and else

" I am coming and if he is not there I will chop your head off" I said as I cut the call immediately .

*******In the hospital ******
I went with ya samira because she is the only one I can trust with this .

I called babas number again and the same person answered and told me that I should go to the mortuary immediately my heart flipped.

I looked at ya samie and she looked back at me and I could clearly see tears in her eyes. And she then said " I..I remember the last time we talked is when he bought an ice cream shop for me and Safina (a cousin of Najma's who is ya samies age  )"

Sje continued "we even talked through the phone " Then I replied "Me too,  the last time I talked to him was on the phone and I know he is alright".

As we walked into the mortuary my heart flipped . I then saw a man approaching me with dads phone in his hand . I ran to him and asked him where my dad is . He pointed to two beds by the side of the room with two bodies covered in white cloth.  I opened the first one and saw Fatima's dad . I shouted and screamed and also cried. My hand was shaking as I  approached the other one with tears all over my face .

Hey guys
Do you like the chapter
I am done with my exams so I am back
Pls vote
share💙
follow🧡
Comment 💛