Ya Moh's family

Hamza El Amir : father of 7 , and a retired soldier,  a very kind and rice person , also a billionaire

Maimuna : mother of 4 kids , also Ya moh's mom , also  a kind woman

Safiya: mother of 3 . Also  a kind woman , she treats maimuna like her sister.

Aisha El Amir : a software engineer working in the United kingdom,  married to Ahmed with two kids . Humairah and Maheera . She is also 30 years old . She is also the Eldest of the El Amirs . Daughter of Maimuna.

Hauwa El Amir : A fashion designer, living here in Nigeria,  has a shop in the UK and Us , she makes her designs and sends it there . She is 27 years . Also a selfie freak .

Muhammad El Amir , this is ya Moh he has already finished his university , but is currently working as a trainer for pilots . He will only do it for a six months then he will be a certified pilot , that is when Najma will finish her university . He is 28 , and the third born of Maimuna after Hauwa .

Amina El Amir : first daughter of Safiya , she is an interior designer , and studying in Cambridge university London . she is 25 years . Also very kind .

Mufida El Amir : Najma's bff , studying arts because she wants to become an artist , Najma's age mate which is 18 , last daughter of Maimuna .

Nawal El Amir : Haifas age mate which is 16 , just starting university . she is a social media freak . second born of Safiya

Saif El Amir : last born of the El Amirs , he is the same age as Aliyu which is 15 , still in secondary school . also last born of Safiya