Her fight with Nate was one of the last on the board, so the girl busied herself with watching the other combats once more. Mostly everyone was improving, with the exception of people like Myra, who just didn't belong in the faction she had chosen, and Al. The boy seemed to have just given up, after his fight with Will. Not even when Eric yelled at him to do something did he move, instead allowing Christina to send him down after five minutes of fighting. That wouldn't be good for his ranking.

After what seemed like an eternity, their names finally echoed in the training room, and Lilith pushed herself from where she was sitting on the ground. Nate still had that same smirk painted on his lips as he positioned himself a few feet away from her, and Lilith took a deep breath before shielding her face with her hands. There was no denying that fighting Nate made her nervous. During the nights they had been training together, she'd managed to get a few good hits, but she'd never managed to win, or even make the blond want to tap out. There was a low chance she'd achieve that, that day, and she knew it.

One thing Lilith knew, however, and that was that Nate always attacked first. He was fast, and he was strong, but she'd noticed that she was a little quicker than the boy. Keeping that in mind, the brunette kept her eyes on her opponent, looking for any sign that he was going to lunge. The corner of Nate's lips twisted upwards and, not a second later, he was advancing in her direction. His fist was halfway to her face when she managed to react, dodging the hit just in time. Her instincts kicked in as she took advantage of his distraction to firmly grip his wrist, and then twist his arm behind his back. A wince left Nate's lips as she pulled his arm even more, before Lilith's whole face was burning with pain. There was a crack coming from her nose, and she realized that he had knocked his head against her face with all the strenght he could muster. Her vision was blurry, but she still managed to send the boy to the ground.

She tried to take a few steps back to regain control of her senses, but Nate didn't let his fall slow him down, as he wrapped a hand around Lilith's ankle and yanked it forwards. The impact her back had against the ground made her wheeze, her ears ringing as blood poured out of her most likely broken nose. Her breaths came out ragged as she saw Nate's sillhoutte above her, his fist connecting with her jaw. Clenching her teeth, Lilith raised one of her legs and kicked the boy away from her. Ignoring the pain that coarsed through her whole body, the girl rose to her knees, her vision focusing on Nate as stayed on his back. Her kick seemed to have injured him in the ribs, and she took advantage of the rare moment of weakness to wrap her most vulnerable hand around his neck. Red clouded her vision as her fist collided with the pale boy's face again and again. Blood gushed out of his nose and out of his mouth, but he ignored that as he grabbed her wrist, twisting it in a way that made her whole arm sting.

For the first time since training had started, a scream fueled with nothing but pain left the girl's lips. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to back away, but Nate landed one final hit against the side of her head, that made her collapse to the ground once more. Blood immediately started pooling beneath her cheek, staining her skin as she sobbed. Her right hand was shaking as she watched Nate stumble to his feet, and she wasn't even sure she could move her fingers. Her sight became clearer, after a few seconds, and she looked up to Nate, who currently had his back to her as he looked to Eric and Four. She clenched her left hand into a fist, ignoring the pain that ignited, and gritted her teeth.

He didn't hear her as she got back up, and the other iniciates started muttering amongst themselves when she was back on her feet. Four had been halfway to circling Nate's name on the board when he froze, his eyes wide as he caught sight of the girl with blood all over face. Eric himself seemed like he could hardly believe in what he was seeing when Lilith send her fist flying against the back on Nate's head, the boy losing his balance immediately and collapsing to the blood stained ground. A groan left his lips as his eyes fluttered close, and Lilith wobbled on her feet. Someone's alarmed voice echoed in the area, but she couldn't see who had spoken, for she too fell forwards and lost her consciousness.