;))

"Good news, you should be recovering soon."

The doctor monitoring you stepped into the room with a wide smile on his face.
"Thank you doctor!" I say as i quickly sit up, happily.

"You should stay lying in a lying down position until you're able to talk more. If your throat feels clogged, push your pillow higher and sit down."
He walked over to the little desk next to my table, put on a pair of gloves, and sat me up.

"Uh.. thank you?"
I said, not wanting to make the situation more awkward than it already was.
"Its not big deal. You should fall asleep." The doctor said as he sat down, seeming to look at a paper sadly.
"Um, Dr Kirisaki, are you okay? You seem quite sad.." I ask. I try to peek over to the paper but he pushes me back down.
"Its nothing. Its just.. a picture of a close relative, thats all. You need'nt worry about it."
"Oh! Yeah... like during this pandemic crisis... I'm sorry for catching it. Hopefully, you can go back to your relative or whoever it is!" I reply, trying to console him.

"Thank you, but it isnt your fault. On the most part anyway. You should be recovering soon, as i said before." He replied, his tone of voice at the last part seemed sad.

"Alright, thank you doctor! I- AHEM! ACKAHCAH-" I reply, coughing halfway.

He reached over and patted my back. "Are you okay now?" He asked.

I nodded, not risking coughing and feeling the uneasy feeling of breathlessness.

"Relax. In a few weeks time, you should be able to see your friends again." He said, voice calm as he walked out of the room.
As he was leaving, i saw something that dropped from his pocket.

The same paper he was looking at, lovingly.

A picture.
Of me.