"They're already used to it. I remember how my hyung who's good at flying spent only a dollar to buy souviners for us."

"ONLY A DOLLAR?!" He chuckles and nodded. "Yeah, the others scolded him for not buying expensive things for them."

"And he answered "You guys also have moneys, why would I spend my money on y'all when you have over a million won on your bank accounts?"."

My jaw literally dropped. What the fuck, that hyung of his is savage. He's more savage than me! "And he'll probably would not accept this so it's fine." He added before we headed to his car outside.

Wow seriously, can he still answer his girlfriend like this? But wait, Jungkook mentioned that he had a girlfriend before. I wonder who's that girl. I'm gonna pray for her.

Since Jungkook said he's gonna drop me off to my place before he go to his friend's place, we ate dinner on the plane so he won't take me out to have dinner at some fancy restaurants around in Seoul.

I think he already spent almost 10 million won for our whole vacation. It's not my fault that one of the botiques here in Japan started selling their new beautiful clothes that hypnotized me. But I think he doesn't mind at all. He enjoys spoiling me.

"I'll be busy tomorrow so I can't visit you, but I'll call you." He said as soon as he stops the car infront of my apartment.

We both went out and he helped me put my things inside before he went back to his car, he also handed me the paper bags that contains the aprons and cooking things he bought for my brothee. "It's okay, my friends can accompany me."

"Alright, I'll see you once my work is done, babe." He pecked a kiss on my lips, but before he can break it, I wrapped my hands on his neck and deepened the kiss.

I wanted Eunseo to see that he left a mark on me, showing that I am only his, and he's only mine.

And that's what really happened, we made out on the living room, he left 2 marks, one in the back of my neck and the other one on my shoulder that isn't visible if I wear t-shirts, so I decided to wear an off-shoulder so they can all see it.

After he left, I went to my room and changed my clothes, I also removed the make-up I put on before we went home and put a new one.

I also tied my hair into a high ponytail for them to see it immediately. I have an evil smirk plastered on my lips as I made my way to the headquarters.

I stepped on the brakes and waited for the go signal, right after that, my phone beeped.

It was a message from the head.

Tzuyu, handle my works until Saturday, I need to do some other things.

And also, we're going to have a serious talk once I'm back.

Oh, that's good then. I'm going to have plenty of times with Jungkook.

I just replied with a 'copy' before turning off my phone and continued to drive until I arrived at the headquarters.

"Oh, you're back!" One of our organization's members said when they saw me walking towards the elevator. I only flashed a smile for them.

I can hear the girls screaming at each other when I arrived at the floor where the head's room is located. I can also hear Eunseo's faint voice screaming for them because they are so loud.

But I knew that they are doing this in purpose. To annoy her.

Without knocking, I opened the door and went inside. "Tzuyu!" Sana shouted and ran towards me. "You're back!"