12

"Aim high a little, Sana." I told her as she missed the red spot again.

The girls and I are at the headquarters. We're at the training room for 3 days now.

The other girls complained about their skills so they told the head that we're going to train even more harder. As their leader, it's my job to train them also so I agreed.

"You missed it again." I said. "Aim high a little again, focus and don't be nervous."

As she pulled the trigger, the bullet hit the red spot. She jumped in joy and pulled me into a hug. "Did you see that, Tzuyu?! I hit it!"

"Yep, I did. Now go and try it again so you'll get the hang of it." She nodded happily as she starts to focus again.

"Eyo, girls! It's time to eat lunch!" Mingyu walked in holding 3 big plastic bags on his hands. "I SMELL JOKBAL!!"

"Thanks, Mingyu!"

"Actually, the money I used is not mine, it's from your fiancés." As if on cue, the girls except Jeongyeon choked.

Jeongyeon laughed out loud as she watch the 7 drinking their water faster than before. I shook my head and sat beside Mingyu.

"I heard that the heir of Brazil Mafia is a gay." Jeongyeon nodded while laughing. I rolled my eyes as I started to eat.

"Yeah, and Tzuyu witnessed that kind of scene." Dahyun said. "What scene?"

"Before she killed the heir, he and his lover are fucking each other--"

"Can you not mention that again?" I asked Momo. "I might vomit again."

"Wait, fucking? Seriously? It means his lover is fucking him in the ass?" The girls nodded. "Woah, can't believe you witnessed that--"

"Shut up and just it." He laughed at me. It's too disgusting for me!! "And Tzuyu actually vomited after she killed the both of them."

They continued talking while eating with that topic. I've been telling them to change the topic because we're eating and I think it's not appropriate to talk to but they just ignored me and continued.

We trained for the whole week and we have just arrived to the mall. The girls are already improving.

"Tzu, wanna go to the club? We're going." Nayeon asked me as she puts a Prada perfume inside her basket.

"I'm going somewhere else." I answered as I looked at some shoes. Wow, this one looks cute.

"Where? To that guy?" She teased. I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged. "Anyway, who is he though?"

"Someone you don't need to know." She pouted. "Yah, neomuhae."

We continued on walking around the store and after that, we finally paid for the things we bought and went to another place which is Gucci.

I raised my eyebrow when I saw 3 familiar men with Dahyun and Mina.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked, getting their attentions. "Hi, Tzuyu. Hi, Nayeon!" Hoseok greeted and waved at me.

I simply smiled while Nayeon waved before walking towards the 2 girls. "Look what I just bought."

"Where are the other girls?" Jimin asked. "They're just around." I answered. "Anyway, I know that you all are free, we're taking you all out."

"I'm not free." I said. Taehyung looked at me. "Why? You're going to your boyf--"

"No, and I don't have a boyfriend." I immediately intterupted. His eyes became suspicious now. "Stop lying infront of your friends, Tzuyu."