29

I put my gun back and exited the office without saying anything more.

You, liking Jeon Jungkook is a big mistake.

I slammed my car door shut as I gripped on the stirring wheel tightly. Who is she to tell me that I should stop owning him?

She's just my fucking assisstant. That I will fire as soon as the head comes back. And does she think that she can scare me by saying she's going to have him killed?

Fuck you, Eunseo.

I started the engine before I fished my phone in my purse, dialing Jeongyeon's number in instant.

"Alright, princess, what can I do for you, your majesty?"

"Use some of my connections again, Eunseo thinks she can scare me by saying she's going to have Jungkook killed because I'm inlove with him." I said as I put on my seatbelts.

"Ah, so that girl really likes your boyfriend, huh. Okay, your majesty. Your wish is my command." And before I can say anything else, the call ended.

Calm down, Tzuyu. Calm down. Stop yourself from killing your assisstant, you need to wait for the head so you can kill Eunseo infront of her.

God, this isn't helping. I really wanna kill her!

I heaved a deep sigh before driving back to my place. I'm gonna change my clothes and head to a bar. Cool drinks won't help me to calm down this time, alcohols can, especially the hard drinks.

I went straight to my walk-in closet and change my clothes instantly. I should be eating dinner, not drinking alcohols but fuck, if I can't calm myself, I'm literally gonna kill Eunseo.

I put on my usual bar outfits before I sat infront of my mirror and started to put make-up. I also tied my hair into a high ponytail and curled my bangs a little.

I changed my purse into Gucci and put my wallet, car keys, guns and phone in it before walking out of my room.

But, I immediately stopped when I saw a familiar man that was about to walk inside the kitchen.

Fuck!

"Jungkook?"

He stopped on his tracks and turned around. My eyes lit up, my purse slipped from my hands as I ran towards him.

"You're back!" I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck. He chuckles as he wraps his arm around my waist. "Hey."

"You didn't tell me you're going back today!" I exclaimed. "Surprise."

"Bogoshipeo.." I whispered as I buried my face on the crook of his neck. I really missed him.

His grip around my waist tightened. "I missed you too, don't worry." He broke the hug. "And.."

"Why are you dressed like this?" He started to sound like a mad boyfriend seeing his girlfriend wearing these kind of clothes.

Wait, what?

"Oh, um, I'm going to a bar to cool my head." I answer, I was about to walk away from him to get my purse when he wrapped his arms around me again, his eyes are now glaring at me.

"No, you're going to cool your head with me. Now go and change your clothes again before I can rip it and set it on fire."

My smile became even more wider as I let out a giggle. He's being possessive. "Alright." I went back to my room and changed my clothes.

The fire that is slowly rising in my body cools off after seeing him. I can't believe he's back!

Okay, Tzuyu. Now that he's back, you're going to confess your love for him now.