Chapter 2

Addion POV
I woke up did my morning routine and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast I made bacon and eggs with pancakes and some fruit

Addion POVI woke up did my morning routine and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast I made bacon and eggs with pancakes and some fruit

Everybody started coming down getting ready to eat when Bryce came down he came over to me and gave me a good morning kiss.

" did u check on Belle" i asked him
" yeah I did but she still sleeping" I smiled at him and we started eating. Then I heard Belle crying I knew she had woken up I was about to get up but Nessa told me she would go and get her.

Nessa POV
I told Addioson I would go get Belle I entered her room and saw her crying wanting to get down " morning my beautiful princess" I told her she didn't respond instead she gave me her grumpy face extending her arms to me so I would get her down. When I did she went walking down the stairs and didn't look at anybody she went straight to the sofa and sat down with her arms crossed.

Bryce POV
I saw Belle coming down the stairs I was ready to greet her we all were but then she just passed by and didn't even speak.

"Hey princess why aren't u saying good morning " I asked her she didn't answer me she just faced the wall.

" I'm asking you a question Belle"

" I don't want to" she said with her arms still crossed

" well that's not nice when you wake up you say good morning to everybody" Addison told her

"No!" She simply responded

Kids can be very difficult
" Belle stop this attitude now" Addison told her

" no no no" she started screaming and kicking the floor she had a whole tantrum

" Belle are u ok" Josh asked her she then threw a ball at his face.

Addiosn POV
I saw Belle throw something at Josh
" Belle Lisa Hall go to your room right now that is not acceptable "
" noooo me no want to" she screamed continuing her tantrum. I saw Bryce carry Her to take her to the room while she kept on hitting his back and crying.

Bryce POV
Belle never acted liked this I don't know what was wrong with her she was usually so sweet. I carried her upstairs while she threw her tantrum I placed her on her crib.

" you're going to stay here until you realized what u did wrong"

It hurt to do this to her because she's my baby but I had to be a little harsh with her sometimes after all she inherits the party animal side from me. I went down the stairs and sat back down

" she woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Blake said and we all laughed

" Josh I'm so sorry" Addison told him

He just smiled at her telling her it was okay and that she's just a kid. It had been 10 minutes since  I had put Belle in her room. I was gonna go up to her room to check on her but Jaden offered to do it.