New people..and a new challenge

A/N- Okay Ik I haven't updated in like a month and I am SORRYYY!!! I haven't been very motivated and a lot of personal things have happened and I needed a very long need break😅 but I am back and will update ALL my story's weekly. Enjoy this EXTRA long chapter❤️

No ones Pov

Y/n stood there staring at the tall, buff and incredibly hot male. Yoongi was standing next her a bit annoyed at the fact that this irrelevant human interrupted the previously heated moment. Jungkook stood awkwardly in front of the two, not really knowing what to say since he had assumed y/n would have been home alone. He wasn't aware of her new "Roomate"

Y/N POV

I didn't really know what to say as I was confused to see my sister's ex boyfriend standing at my door. I never really talked to him before so as to why he was here was a huge mystery to me, especially since he wasn't with my sister anymore so he really didn't have any business being here. "Um...Why are you here jungkook?" He looked down shyly before looking back at me with a bit of a sly expression. "Well um, you have been on my mind a lot, and we haven't really ever talked-" "-And that's how it's gonna stay."Jungkook was interrupted by Yoongi who had a very annoyed expression on his face. Jungkook looked slightly pissed but I honestly couldn't care less. The dude left my sister who was in business school, close to achieving her long life dreams for a widowed woman who was literally rumored to have killed her husbands and take all their money.
"Listen y/n ik I was with your sister before but I really only ever had eyes for you! You are just so much more attractive." He pleaded with me. "Yeah but I'm more of a bitch than she is. More controlling than she is too. Our personality's wouldn't quite match sorry bud. Now if that's all you came here to say you can go now, I have to finish giving a blowjob to this snake over here."

His eyes were literally popping out of his sockets as he heard my words. But hey I'm blunt I won't sugar code shit. And I meant what I said too. I didn't have to look over at yoongi because I couldn't already tell he had a huge ass smirk on his face. Jungkooks face was contorted into one of disgust but by knowing him from what my sister told me, he isn't one to back down. He look at yoongi before looking at me and having a ugly nasty grin plastered upon his sexy face.(I'm sorry I had to😭)
"Y/n you can't honestly be serious. A snake hybrid? Look how short he is compared to me. And how tiny and unfit he is. No muscles no manly features. He looks like Tae's dog hybrid Jimin. Ya know..." He leaned closely to my ear and "tried" to whisper as sexily as he could, "I bet his dick is as small as Jimin too." He pulled back still having a grin on his face.

Okay by now
I was pretty pissed off how dare he!
" Okay 1, Do not bring Jimin or Tae into this! They are pure souls and do NOT judge them either based on size,height,weight of ANYTHING of that matter! You will not stand there and insult those people infront of me or in the doorway to my house! And 2 who do you think you are to come at Yoongi? You don't even know him! And it's not your job nor it is your responsibility to say who I can like or be with. So FUCK you!" My voice was slightly raised but not too much, just enough to show I was pissed off.

Yoongi's Pov

So that was hot.  Who am I kidding watching  y/n anytime is hot. Now back to the unimportant important matter. This asshole infront of me just came at me and tried to make me feel... what exactly? But hey if he wants to talk then I'll give him something more worthy to talk about. I grabbed the hem of my pants and boxers and pulled them down all together letting my erects dicks show for y/n and Jungkook to see. His eyes widened, his mouth wide open out of shock as he look at me then y/n and me again. Yeah that's what you get you dumb fucker. Y/n was looking away ima different direction with her face red as a tomato. It was one of
Those rare moments where she looks so cute and squishy, but only because in most cases she is just looks hot and fuckable. I smiled at Jungkook before grabbing the door handle and slamming it shut in his face. Serves him right for trying to make me feel less than what I am.
He's probably just mad because his package is most likely not as great as mine are.

Now back to business right. I picked Y/n up and brung her to my bedroom, laying her down on her back. She look at me, her eyes clouded with lust. She was just as horny as me. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her. I quickly pulled every single piece of clothing off her body, basking in the glory of her beautiful curvy and slim body. "So beautiful. And all me baby girl." I started to kiss her neck, leaving little and prominent marks every time I moved to a different location. My fingers running alone every curve of her body, as if it were a city and I was tourists. I wanted to explore every part of her body and enjoy every moment. Looking back up at her expression made me even more horny, pre-cum dripping out my dicks. Just from my little kissing and marks I left she looked so fucked out for me. So good and sexy. I didn't know if I could control myself and be gentle with her much longer.

Fuck it

I quickly opened her legs, almost coming at the sight of her soaked and juicy pussy waiting to be destroyed right infront of me. Fuck Jesus Christ Oh my heavenly lord forgive me. I quickly stuck not 1 but both of my dicks into her super tiny hole. She screamed loudly, she obviously hadn't been fucked a day in her life. That or she never had 2 huge dicks in her. Either way I was happy to be a first for either one. I quickly placed my lips on hers, trying my best to distract me from the pain she was feeling. I waited about a minute or so before she gave me permission to move, to which I did. But me being the hardcore savage I was I immediately started fucking her the fastest I ever fucked before. I never had a tight feeling quite like this but she was the best and only thing I wanted. Sounds were erupting from us both, her more than me. Although it looked like the liked the pain. "Mm-fuck, look at you, suck a slut for my cocks aren't you b-baby" I thrusted even faster now hitting her prostate. "AHH- Yoongi! Oh my f-fuck yes, I'm g-gonna c-c-come daddy!" That name ignited something in me as I quickly came, her coming a second later. White liquids dropped out her precious pink hole and it flowed onto my dick as well. I quickly grabbed something to clean us both with and pulled with with me into a tight cuddle. Out breaths were both still fast, neither was of us able to talk from that intense fuck. She turned around to face me and gave me a quick peck. I smiled and kissed her back, pulling her beautiful body close to mine as we started to drift to sleep.

This is gonna be interesting from here on out.

This is not edited and honestly I am
too lazy I will do it another day.