"I would like him, please"

A/N= Everything is strictly mine. My own words. My own creative ideas and layout/structure to this. The thumbnail. The original drawing in the thumbnail isn't mine it belongs to an amazing artist so I won't be taking credit there, but I did make the thumbnail and put everything together myself. Obviously doing a BTS member as a hybrid is something many people do but this story is strictly mine. I also was thinking of doing every member as a hybrid as well. 

⚠Also please be aware that the women which will be y/n are already gonna have a physical image and a certain personality to fit the story and the member better so don't feel bad if you don't have "the same things" they aren't ideal it just fits my image better. Each member will have something different so it won't be just one type of girl :) remember you are beautiful just the way you are army.⚠

actually took way longer than it looks to make 😖

Yoongi's pov

I laid curled up in my little bed, In the area, all the other snake hybrids sleep as well. It's a pretty big area and cozy specially for my kind. But us being snakes, we aren't very social. Only time you see all the male snakes it's usually them trying to win over the female snake they wanna fuck. I wasn't involved in that. 

Yeah, I had heat we all did but it really depended on what kind of snakes we were and what kind of females are around. Us male snakes are typically attracted to the bigger females and no I'm not talking about girl's that aren't considered skinny and are super huge. Us male snakes go for the female's that are what's considered slim thick if you will. Yeah it's not something normal people would applaud but we are snake hybrid's we like our women thick. 

For tropical snakes , heat can last up to a year so you can kinda guess how much fucking goes on in the snake center, me being a black-headed python I was considered tropical but I wasn't with the whole idea of fucking a new female everyday. Yeah, some of the female's here fit my physical type quite right actually, but they were all bitches and had bad attitudes. 

That's why I wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.  Get a decent owner, have a nice life and not have to deal with people's bullshit but if only it was that easy. Us snakes weren't as popular as the cat' or dogs or bunnies or anything considered cute. Nor were we as popular as the most sexualized animals like the fox's and wolve's who were mainly bought for sex by men with no wives and kids to go home to. I don't feel bad tho, those little perverts like it. You'd think us having two dicks would appeal to people but no. People just thought of us as scary and the least entertaining things ever. 

Hearing the bell chime once again for like the 100th time today didn't stop my focus on reading. I already knew people would keep walking right past us. 

"Oh my god! Do you see the body on that lady!" I heard Yeojun, another snake yelling out loud, the other snakes running up behind him to stare at a woman that just entered.