Red Ribbons

Arriving at the Hogsmeade train station I woke up Anya and we got off the train. Anya's father was waiting for her on the other side of the barrier. He couldn't get through without a magical person with him. We hugged her and promised to see her in a week for our Christmas dinner. She went through the barrier and I looked around for any sight of my family. I caught a glimpse of bright pink and I grabbed Ginny's hand and pulled her towards it. She wheeled our luggage behind her on a trolley. We caught up to the bright pink blur and it was an animal on a woman's shoulder. I let out a sigh and turned us around. The station was packed full of students and parents. Only a select few stayed behind at Hogwarts.

I frantically looked around and spotted someone with curly brown hair, I headed towards her. As Ginny and I neared her I was able to make out her facial features, it wasn't Andy. I stood on my tiptoes and searched for any clue of them. The platform was beginning to empty now that families had found each other. I was looking around and couldn't spot anything familiar. Just as I was starting to panic, I felt someone's hands on my shoulders and I let out a startled scream. Whipping around I came face to face with a woman I had never met. Her dirty blonde hair and green eyes were unrecognizable. Until she morphed her hair into a bright pink bubblegum. She winked at me and grabbed our trolley from us.

"Ginny, meet my insane cousin Nymphadora." She whipped around so fast I was afraid she gave herself whiplash. He face morphed back into her face and her hair turned blazing red.

"Don't call me Nymphadora!" She breathed out before stocking off towards the barrier. I gave Ginny a look and we had to run to catch up to her.

"Fine." I puffed. "Ginny, this is Nymphie." I smirk and Nymphie glanced back at me and rolled her eyes. I stuck my tongue out at her. We walked through the barrier and into the parking lot. Andy and Ted weren't here, but Nymphie had Andy's car. Nymphie threw our trunks in the back and Ginny climbed in next to them. I sat in the front and Ginny explained to Nymphie that her dad had a car so she knew what they were. Ginny turned bright red when Nymphie mentioned the article of Ginny's dad that came out at the beginning of the year. It was about the car being flown by Potter and Little Weasley. How some muggles saw them and it was a huge incident. I quickly changed the subject to Andy and Ted.

"Mum and Dad are pulling out our Christmas decorations. We get to decorate the entire house when we get back." Nymphie explained. Ginny and I nodded, not too fazed. Then Nymphie continued, "The Muggle way. No magic allowed from anyone." Ginny and I groaned and she smirked. It would take us ages to set everything up without magic. We finally reached the house and Ginny said it looked whimsical, like a fairy tail cottage. I agreed, that was what I thought too.

Getting out Nymphie levitated our bags and sent them inside. There were a few boxes sitting on the porch outside. I glanced inside of them and they had Christmas decorations in them. We even had to decorate outside too? Walking in the living room it was stuffed full of boxes, packed with decorations. This would take us all week long. We might not even get this all up before we have to return to Hogwarts!

Ted was wearing an Ugly Christmas sweater. It was a big, poofy, and bright red with Santa's face right in the middle. The back had the reindeer's faces. Andy's sweater, thankfully was just a simple dark blue with twinkling stars all over. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun and they both greeted us as we walked in. Ted pulled me into a bone-crushing hug saying how much he missed me. I clung to him, not realizing how much I really needed a hug. How much I missed him. Andy finally pried me away and gave me a loving hug. She tucked my hair behind my ear and asked me how I was feeling.

"Starving." We laughed and she started walking back towards the kitchen. Ted walked over and greeted Ginny, "Welcome to the family!" He beamed at her and Andy waved us into the kitchen. The counters were lined with dough, all kinds of sauces, cheeses, and a variety of toppings. "Homemade Pizza" There was enough dough for everyone to have their own pizza. Pizza was not in the Wizarding World so we had to explain it to Ginny as best we could. That was one of the first things Ted did for me when I arrived, made me try all sorts of Pizzas. I was obsessed. I made one of my favorite kinds of pizza. A Supreme pizza with extra marinara and drenched in cheese. Ginny made a simple pepperoni as Ted suggested. We all promised her one slice from each of our Pizza's so she could try everything.