𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑖𝑠? 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

Start from the beginning

"Wassup baby?" He kissed Kentrell's cheek and slid in the booth across from us.

Kentrell:

I blushed lightly as Shèyaa licked his lips.

"So, Shey, this is Ty, and Ty this is Shey." I introduced them.

"H-hey, nice to m-meet you." Tyquain stuttered out.

"Don't be so nervous, nice to meet you too shawty." Shèyaa said, basically eye fucking him.

I kicked him under the table and glared at him. He shot me a bored look and turned his attention back to Ty.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm-21." Ty shyly answered.

"21? My favorite numba'." He flirted, making Ty smile.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 26 baby." He replied, checking the time on his phone.

They continued to have small talk, with a small flirt here and there. I was so happy they were getting along.

"Well I gotta go help Taymor with something, do you guys mind being alone?" I lied.

I didn't have to help Tay with anything, he was probably getting fucked by Jamell right now. I just wanted them to be alone.

"Naw we good baby, I'll drop him off afta." Shèyaa said.

I nodded and pecked both of their lips, leaving them alone.

Shèyaa:

As soon as Kentrell left, Ty got shy.

"Aye don't start closing in on a nigga now." I joked. He smiled at me and continued to eat his salad.

"You eva' done a poly befo'?" I asked.

He shook his head no, and swallowed before speaking.

"Nah, I'm only open to this because I really like Kentrell and you seem nice as well. No offense." He rushed out the last part.

"None taken Ma, and the same for me. But if we hit it off who knows what could happen." I smirked.

"Yeah Shèyaa, who knows." He replied with the same amount of energy.

We spoke for another hour or so, talking about Kentrell, highschool, things of that nature.

"Aye.. you really cute you kno' dat?" I asked.

"Thank you..I hear it all the time but Ion know, I don't believe-"

"Ain't no way. Have you seen yoself? You fuckin pretty as shit." I kept complimenting.

"You're cute yourself Shèyaa." He smiled, and I swore I saw his cheeks get slightly red.

"Can I get a kiss?" I asked.

"Ion know... I don't kiss on the first date." He said, I saw the look of amusement in his eyes.

"I'm just playin." He gave me a small peck on the lips.

"You really are fun to be around Ty. You ready to go home though?" I ask.

"Yeah, this was a nice date. It's so good to finally meet you." He rambled on about how he didn't know if I would like him.

"Well I've only known you for 2 hours, but you seem likable." I shrugged. He smiled again.

The to his house was pretty quiet, I only talked when I wanted him to put his number in my phone.

But it was a comfortable silence, he was dozing off anyways.

"Ty you home Ma." I shook him awake.

"Oh my god sorry." He mumbled.

"What you saying sorry for? It's fine." I chuckled.

"Thanks Shey, today was nice." He said.

"It was. Keep in touch, ok?" I reminded. He nodded his head and gave me one last hug before getting out.

I watched him make it to his apartment.He turned around and waved at me and I waved back, before he went inside. As soon as I saw his door close I sped off.

Omniscient:

And that leads our five boys to now.

______________________________