Always and Forever

Previously :

"Adeline Mikealson is the star crossed love of my life. I didn't believe in love until my eyes met hers. She is my true mate and I won't find anyone like her ever again in all of eternity. She is selfless and brave. She put herself in danger to help others around her. She stayed true to herself and to those around her. She was happy and she put others happiness in front of herself. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God every day he let me have her. Little wolf I love you. Always and forever"

I watched as her eyes lit up like the stars. "Here's to our infinity baby. I love you" she smiled.

My eyes met hers and tears came to my eyes as I saw her in that beautiful white dress. She was holding onto Alaric's arm coming down the aisle to me. He handed her off and a tear silently fell down her face. "The vows?" He asked. "I never thought I would find a woman as perfect as you. We have been up and down through heaven and hell and I thought I had lost you so many times but now I know I could never lose you. Love is the thing that makes this world spin. And you are the love that makes my world spin. You are the love of my life and I cannot wait to make you my wife" I said mine after she finished her beautiful ones. Her eyes were teared up and I wiped one away softly. "The rings?" Kol smiled as he handed me mine and Caroline gave hers. "You may kiss your bride" I smiled and I cupped her face kissing her and I swear fireworks went off. "Little wolf" I whispered. She smiled wiping away a tear. "I'm yours forever" I smiled. "Always and forever"

She turned to me as we climbed into the car and smiled. "Where to?" She asked. "To catch our dreams" I said kissing her before started the car driving away from the ceremony.

I knew that as long as I knew she was real and mine we would be together forever.

Always and Forever.

"You are always and forever Mine little wolf"

THE END.

I just want to say a really big thank you to everyone who reads this. I kinda gave up on it but I was really motivated by the love and support to finish it and I think it all came together in the end. I love you guys so much thank you for the love on this series and I'm so glad you liked it. I will see you next book I decide to write whenever that will be. All the love ♥️