𝐴 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡

The day I met him was a day I'll never forget. It was the first day of Mrs. Clarridge's preschool class. I didn't want my mom to leave me. I cried and I cried but she had to go to work and left me all alone with these new people.

And just to make everything worse, a fat boy called me a crybaby and I cried even harder. I was barely 4 and already getting bullied.

"Hey stop it, Eric!" A black haired boy frowned, "That's not nice."

"He's crying! He's a crybaby!"

"You cry too! You're just upset his mommy was here and yours made you take the bus." He pointed with a toy block in his hand then watched the fat boy start crying.

"Don' be mean to me Stan!" He ran away to the nap room.

The dark haired boy looked at me, "Why you crying?"

"I miss mommy!" I sniffled and wiped my nose on my sleeve.

"Wanna play with me?"

I nodded and got handed a toy block.

"I'm Stan. I was building a Castle for my dragon stuffy. Wanna help me?"

I nodded again and followed him to the carpet with the rest of the blocks.

"Can I be the princess?" A blonde haired girl begged.

Stan looked up and scowled. "No Bebe. Girls have cooties."

"I do not!" She screamed, "Lemme be the princess!"

"No!" Stan stood up, "This isn't a princess Castle! It's a-" he looked at me, "A prince-only-Castle."

"With dragons!" I added.

"Prince dragons," Stan nodded then turned back to her, "So go away or I'll tell teacher you stole your mommy's makeup!"

"No Stan! Please don't tell her! I'll get time out!" She sniffled, "I just wanna play princess!"

"We can play princess by ourselves!" A black haired girl showed up then looked at Stan. "Hi!"

Stan softened and smiled at her. "Hi Wendy!"

I watched her pull the other girl away and wave at Stan. I had already decided he was my friend. Not her friend. She was ruining everything. Besides, girls have cooties and probably cheese touch.

We spent the day building a sky high tower to save the dragon from the ogre. Which was Cartman if anyone was wondering. Stan said we had to play with him because he had no friends like I did. But I had Stan now.

————————————————————————
A/N
Here you go, ya bunch o' sinners.