The trio sat at a table, sunlight streaming through the window into my eyes. Sana attached herself unto Wooyoung's arm while he sat tensely staring at the menu laying in front of him.

-Oppa, what are you getting?? Smoothie or water? Smoothie? Strawberry or mango?

----

The meals came and Wooyoung immediately dug in, not even engaging in a conversation.

The girl didn't hesitate to start talking with me, but she constantly put her hand on the idol's arm, patting it. He always grunted and took her hand off his arm, but Sana moved herself even closer to him and took his hand. He jerked, but kept avoiding her eyes.

-Oppa.....Look at me.

-Hmm? 

-Do you love me that much?

I looked at them surprised what I had just heard. Wooyoung choked and finally jerked his hand away.

-Sana, our Wooyoung isn't really in the position to date anyone, even if he did have any feelings.

-But Y/n, I'm just trying to confirm it.

-Enough, both of you. I have to get back to the studio. We have evening practice.

-----------

-Manager-nim!!

-Hello Yunho, how are you doing?

-Oh I'm doing just fine, but I haven't seen Wooyoung today, is he sick?

-No. Don't worry about him. He'll be here for evening practice 100%, unless.......hm...never mind Yunho, I'll see you tomorrow.

-Alright~

As their manager comes out of the room, a very serious Wooyoung pushes past him inside, slightly glaring at him. Yunho shaked his head and whispered to himself.

-That's strange.

--------------

𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴, 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴

It was almost past midnight on a Saturday. I had stopped by  KQ building for my computer, I had decided to get some extra work done on Sunday. I heard distant echoes that I normally wouldn't hear in the noisy building. The fountain had long stopped, but small drips were still heard. I thought about what Wooyoung is probably doing right now, if he's in the building. As though on a cue, as I reached to the door handle, a hand pulled me back.

Wooyoung's lavender scent cuffed me and I stood there, pinned to his chest. He hugged me, patting my head lightly, then softly whispered.

-Huh?~

-I said, I think I'm in love~....

Silence, only the drip drops of the fountain and Wooyoung's scent. 

Suddenly, I heard loud laughter and a crowd of heavy steps. I ripped myself away from Wooyoung and composed myself as the rest of Ateez made their way towards us.

-Y/N!! WHAT'S UP?

-Hi Jongho. I'm well.

The members looked at us, smiled, and walked off. Yeosang hissed something into Jongho's ear and he turned red and bowed to me, saying his apologies and goodbyes.

-So Wooyoung, where are we going now?

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

------------------------------------------------------------

ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴛɪɴʏ!! 

ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ʜᴏᴡ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ?

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍɪᴅ-ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ, ʏᴀʏʏʏʏ!!!!!ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇᴇʜ ;)

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ,

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ~

~나스티아