열 번째

⊹ ⋆•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ *˚*

      ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ

*˚*ˎ-•̩̩͙⋆。˚❃

•••>Ateez-Wonderland<•••

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

I yawned and rolled over and off of my bed, landing with a thump that shook my entire room. My bag fell off the desk chair.

-Y/n!

My mother loomed over me with a towel, blocking the sun.

I yawned again and stretching, cracking joints.

-What disgrace that I have to serve my young daughter hangover soup, get up and wash up. You'll be late, it's almost 9.

-Mom, how'd I get home last night? 

-You should ask that fine gentleman that brought you here at about midnight. Goodness, how could you shown yourself in that state to that person. Who is he anyways? I asked him if you two were in a special kind of relationship--

-What'd he say?!

-He said it was complicated...

I stood up, cracked my back, swiped the towel of mom's shoulder, and swung it over my own as I made my way to the bathroom.

-Anyways, I can't eat the soup right now, could you pack it and I'll eat it when I get to work. Thank you, Mom!!

-I'll be off first then, give my hello and thanks to the handsome gentleman~

-Alright bye, see you in the evening.

-------------------------

The heels clicked against the sidewalk, my head in the clouds. Suddenly, I went flying as my shoe came in contact with a random rock. I was preparing to hit the asphalt when someone stepped from behind a telephone pole and caught me. I landed on that person's chest and immediately excused myself and stumbled backwards.

-I'm guessing you've sobered up? Have some hangover soup~

I parted my hair, blew some out of my eyes, and stepped past him and his outstretched hand.

-Greeting from my mother, pervert.

My heels continued to click as I continued down the hill of the road, leaving Wooyoung behind.

A car started up behind me. It rolled up next to me and continued it's route, matching it's speed to my pace. I pulled out my phone to report the vehicle in case a pervert popped out, but the window rolled down with Wooyoung smiling from inside. I rolled my eyes, but turned my head away from him to smile. 

We came to the spotlight. I walked across the street and disappeared into the crowds on purpose all the way to the KQ building. From time to time,I saw his face searching through the people from inside his car. In response, I dove into the currents of the pedestrians with a grin. 

Ateez's manager awaited for me on the stairs like a vulture spying for it's prey.

--------------------

ʜᴇʏ ᴀᴛɪɴʏꜱ!! ɪ'ᴍ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ (ɪɴ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ) ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ (ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ) ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ~ 

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴀ.ᴋ.ᴀ. ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴄɴᴅ'ꜱ ɪᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ. ɪ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟʏʀɪᴄꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ, ɪ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄᴀᴘ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ 5 ᴍɪʟᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀ ʀᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟꜱ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴘᴏᴘ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅᴛ 

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟɪᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ 8 ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ɪɴ ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ'ꜱ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ʏᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴛɪɴʏ ᴛɪɴɢᴢ

~ɴᴀꜱᴛʏᴀ~