일곱 번째

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆

                      *       ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ 

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

⁺ 

●●●>ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ- ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ<●●●

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

Spring

I walked boldly into the meeting room. Mr. Sean Kim, the CEO, sat at the head of a long table. The lights were dimmed and the man was awaiting for her presentation of the music video for Ateez. I shifted uncomfortably in my heels, but maintained my emotionless face and walked up to the white screen, plugged in my computer and sat down, motioning at the screen. 

The song began and a series of faces flashed onto the screen.

The CEO and manager congratulated me on my good work. They offered me a spot at their company dinner. 

I politely refused. 

I already had a appointment that night.

 ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

-Two bottles of soju, please

-Two bottles of soju, please. Thank you~

-Three actually~

-Just two, don't listen to her~

A silence settled.

-Wooyoung, wasn't there a company dinner tonight?

-Yeah, I skipped. What are they going to do? They can't kick me out, I bring in a lot for them.....it's because I'm the most handsome, right Y/n? Right?

-Really, this bastard getting on my nerves. I told him he's ugly over and and over, but look at him, smiling and all......fine, maybe you aren't that ugly.

-Haha, very funny.

-But really, you shouldn't skip, you might get in some trouble. The CEO seemed pretty unforgiving today.

-Oh, yeah. You finished the music video project today? How was that? I'm assuming it went well since you found out about the company dinner.

-Yeah.....it went perfectly with his taste. But really, don't skip company dinners again, alright?

I pouted and looked at my drinking buddy.

He smiled.

-Promise?

-Mhmm~

-This jerk, making me worried and all, what a rule breaking bastard. What am I supposed to do with him, breaking the rules, skipping, and promising me a promise he's probably going to break?

I glared at him, still pouting.

 He smiled and stroked my head.

-Aish Y/n, don't do that. When you do that, you make me weird like this...

The soju arrived.

𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓴~

_______________________

ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴛɪɴʏꜱ!!!

ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

 ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ.

 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ,

 ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. 

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ~

~~~나스티아