열두번째

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙༄‿̩̩̥̽

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ 

'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴏᴡɴ ɪᴛ 

✩‿̩̩̥͙̽ ☽            ཻུ۪۪

•••>ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ- ᴛʜᴀɴxx<•••

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

-Wooyoung-ie?~ Jung Wooyoung?

A girl's voice filled the hallway. Mine and Wooyoung's eyes flew open and we quickly untangled ourselves. 

-Wooyoung-ie!!!!~

She came into sight and stopped dead in her tracks. This girl was no more than 17 and she was fair skinned and had a cute face. She was dressed in an Ateez sweatshirt and on her back was Wooyoung's name.

-H-Hi Lim Sana. How are you doing, s-sweetheart?

-I'm doing great now that I meet you once again....But Wooyoung-ie who is this girl?~

-T-this is.....KQ Entertainment video editor, L--L-Lee Yooh.......na, yes Lee Yoohna. L/n...I mean L-Lee Yoohna, meet Lim Sana, my biggest fan.

-Hi Sana.

I bowed and looked at Wooyoung. His face was pale and his eyes were avoiding looking at the girl, but he was still keeping up his cheerful face and aegyo. This must be a saesang. 

-Sana, want Noona to take you out for lunch? I can take you somewhere nice, huh? Maybe Oppa can come too, but right now he has some things to attend to, actually he's a bit late for a meeting regarding something really exciting!

-Oh, really? Yes, please!

-Alright, let's go!!! Oh, actually I left my purse upstairs. Wooyoung also has to go upstairs, so I'll take him to his meeting and come back to you. Let's meet in the lobby, alright?

I grabbed Wooyoung's sleeve and pulled him along, he quickly snapped out of the trance he was in just a few seconds earlier.

-Y/n that's a saesang, she tried to break into my house last year, if you say that a saesang saw us, it is 99% her.

-She doesn't seem violent, it's time for lunch anyways.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~