Epilogue

Peter got better within the next few days, and he was completely back to normal within the week. His leg had taken quite the beating, but his healing powers were able to fix that when he finally took a few days off for a rest. 

MJ and Peter finally got together. She stayed with Clint's family. A week after, her father was found from a drug overdose. It was hard for her, but Nat took her under her wing and helped her through her confusion. 

When Shield workers went through the remains of the mountain, they found pieces of large army ships that looked as if they were never launched. The Avengers said they never saw them, and that there were only guards that they had to fight through. Tony never figured out why the professor never sent the ships. Sometimes, he wondered if it was because of guilt, or if he just forgot. Either way, he knows if the Avengers had fought them, they never would have been able to self-destruct the machine. He will always be thankful for his family, and especially for Peter, his son.

Also, Peter now calls Tony dad.

They found security footage of men watching them in the lab in the tower. New precautions and security codes were put in place, as well as all passwords were changed. Many of the equations Peter and Tony had come up with had been used in the machine to destroy the world. The beast's head was never found, but many parts of him were scattered in the remains of the mountain. There was no possible way he would have survived.

A month after the incident, Tony went through police and Shield files. He found many, many criminals that he had fought over the years that were still alive. Secretly, he gave them as much comfort as he could. He also made sure to keep all those records on file in the Stark tower. If providing comfort to the villain made them happier, and if he had all the information about them, maybe he could make sure Peter was safe.

THE END