This don't have to be over

Please do comment and vote!!

Harry's POV

The sun is going down, the golden rays touching Zayn's face and letting is shine in the brightest light. His brown eyes are glistening, the golden sparkle in them only perfecting their rare beauty and a loose strand is falling into his face. He looks relaxed and happy, I can tell because his lips are curled into an almost hidden smile, which hasn't vanished since we kissed. Honestly, I am sure I look like a lovestruck fool as well.

"Will you stop staring, Curly", Zayn groans and I only feel slightly busted for staring, since somehow, I feel like I have the right to do so.

"Why?", I want to know, "it's not like you haven't been staring at me as well." I am certainly right with that exclamation, since I have indeed felt his gaze on me several times while we are walking hand in hand through the city.

"At least I was subtle about it", he retorts childishly, knowing he is in the wrong.

"Sure", I shrug, staring at him again. He fondly rolls his eyes and presses a brief kiss onto my cheek.

We continue strolling through the streets until we find a cute restaurant that, instead of ordering a real meal, we both go for a crepe with Nutella, which is originally meant to be a desert, but oh well, we both kind of have a sweet tooth.

As we eagerly consume our food, we occasionally chat about nothing in particular. I like it though. Especially, after already having dealt with so much feelings today, I enjoy simply doing normal things with him, eating out as if we were a couple, combined with the occasional holding hands, or touching each other's feet beneath the table.

"It's not like I am inspired all the time. Sometimes, it can be certain buildings, landscape, music, but mostly people. Some people just ooze of individuality and I always try to capture it in my drawings", Zayn tells me excitedly, getting lost in that art world of his, "it just sucks if we gotta draw or paint something boring. Or sometimes we just have to analyze painting, or even photographs and as much as I love interpreting, I also love just feeling something, while staring at the art piece. Sometimes, I don't want to express my opinion and only sense it, take it all in and feel the transmitted emotions I am receiving. I hope that doesn't sound weird, does it?"

"Not at all", I reply, smiling to myself because I love seeing Zayn being so bubbly and talkative. It's truly endearing to see and listen to him talking about his passion. I swear, I wouldn't mind listening to him all day.

Zayn insists on paying for the bill and the two of us head out, determined to walk back to the hostel, while I am also hoping that the other's might not have returned to our room yet.

It's dark by now, but the street lamps illuminate the city, stars glimmering in the night sky. I am breathing in the air, leaning into Zayn, feeling overwhelmed with pure happiness.

"You wanna call the others, see what they are up to?", Zayn asks softly, endearingly tracing his fingers through my curls.

"Not really", I admit honestly, but maybe Zayn wants to meet them, which is why I add, "but I don't mind if you want to."

"Nah", Zayn says smiling, "I'm good too." I beam at him and when our eyes meet if feels so comforting, somehow, we both know in this moment, that right now this is all we need; just each other.

I reach out for Zayn's hand, intertwining it with mine, and letting out a frustrated sight at the frightening thought of having to leave Paris in two days.

"S'up babe?", Zayn wants to know, clearly feeling my sudden uneasiness.

"Just bumped that we don't have much time left. In roughly 48 hours we both will be on our way home. And I don't want to. I like this", I express myself, already dreading the thought of leaving someone that I got used to so easily. I want to keep him. This just feels right.

"We still got time left, this don't have to be over, Curly", Zayn states firmly, stressing it by pecking me shortly on the lips, "but I agree. We should probably stay a couple more days." How I wish we could. Actually, there might even be the chance to do so. I am on Spring Break, but school isn't gonna start within the next five days. I have purposely scheduled the trip this way, so that I would have some more time to spend with my family at home. After all, I will be starting with university this year which means I'll be far away from them. However, changing up my plans wouldn't be such a bad idea if it would mean to spend some more time with Zayn instead.

"I can see wheels turning in your head", Zayn remarks smugly, "what is it that your thinking about?"

"Let's change our tickets home!"

A/N: I am sorry for the short chapter. I am lacking inspiration to finish this story...

Originally, I hadn't planned for it to be this long. However, I will finish it for you.

Question:

Do you want more fluffy Zayn or more dominant Zayn?