So damn pretty

A/N: Since it's Harry's B-Day. Here you go... :)

Harry's POV

These past days I have felt like a different person. I have always considered myself to be a very optimistic and cheerful person, but since I have met Zayn, since him and I have become closer with each passing day, there is the constant feeling of safety and belonging mixed with my usual self. I don't question everything, but just seize it, with him right by my side. And maybe things between us have increasingly become more touchy, affectionate and passionate. It's like a force of nature which makes our bodies come crashing together. Sometimes, when we are seated at the table, playing cards with his family, him and I share this gaze of mutual understanding. I can read the expression is his eyes, I see his burning desire, which must also be displayed in my eyes as well. And only a few minutes later, Zayn and I will find an excuse to leave, even if it's just for a minute, in order to soothe our urge to be close. Kisses are exchanged, sometimes a bruise left here and there, if an old mark is starting to faint. And I absolutely love it. If there is no chance for us to heavenly make out, we find every little excuse to touch each other's bodies. It is not always this explosive; it doesn't have to be. Even if its him just resting a hand on my thigh or me resting my head on his shoulder when we are sitting on the couch, while we watch Aladdin with his family. There is nothing else I could need. I'm sure his parents must have noticed the evident affection and attraction between us. But since Zayn doesn't seem to care if they see it, I have decided that I also don't really mind it. In fact, I feel extremely happy that Zayn seems so comfortable with me and also with being together in front of his family.

Trisha and Yaser have not yet commented on our maybe even rather clingy behavior, but I might have caught them simpering at us, amusement written all over their faces.

The fun fact is, that Zayn and I haven't even gotten a real chance to repeat what we have done a few days back. On our first real day in Bradford, Zayn was keen on showing me every inch of the city, every alley that he has seen a cool graffiti, or even some places where he had sprayed some himself. At the end of the day, after having eaten a very satisfying dinner, which Trisha had cooked for us to which I must add that her cooking is incredible, Zayn and I had been so tired, that we just cuddled up in bed right away, being lulled to sleep within minutes.

Waking up to Zayn each morning and falling asleep, is probably one of the things I like most at the moment. He is just so beautiful and having him snuggled up against me, spooning from behind, or me lying with my head on his chest, as he traces his fingers through my hair, is so peaceful and comfortable. And luckily, Zayn always sleeps in, leaving me with plenty of time to admire him, with his eyes closed and his long eyelashes touching his sun-kissed cheeks. He looks so soft like that it's endearing and hot at the same time. As soon as he does wake up, Zayn always pecks me on my lips, the two of us then exchange a meaningful look, before I'd break the spell and get up, since I know that if I don't get up, Zayn certainly won't be getting up at all.

On our second day in Bradford, we have spent some time with his relatives, roaming the streets with his cousins, which to my surprise were extremely chill around us. Zayn hasn't really told me much about his former relationship with Perrie. Not that I want to know more about it anyways. However, I assume that she must have been quite a catch for him if he proposed to her. I also assume that his family must have liked her a lot. So, with his family and even his cousins accepting me immediately and not gradually is a bit overwhelming. Albeit, I am certainly not complaining, it's merely an observation. Luckily, everyone being so open and kind has helped me to relieve some stress. Usually, I am quite nervous around too many new people. I like to keep to a few good people, rather than having a wide circle of friends or more like acquaintances. The Maliks' make it easy to relax though. They make you feel welcomed and make you forget about having only known them for a few days. Literally, I feel like this has been my life for longer than just four days. Everyone, everything seems so good. In a few rare moments, when Zayn isn't around, I fear that it might be too good. How can I suddenly be blessed with Zayn in my life? I haven't done anything to deserve such happiness.