23. Shut the car door harshly

Começar do início

As she was as well.

"You like to start shit. Here's shit" I yelled.

"I don't mind starting shit with you but why me?!!" I yelled.

"Why me in the first place" I kicked harder and the entire car shook up as the drivers door shot.

I have never seen a person shut a door more harsh. In my 17 years of life I have never witnessed a car shake this bad.

Shiver went down my spine as my legs stopped dead in their track, Ivy stopping fighting as well.

My breathing wasn't steady just yet but it got worse the second we both saw anger in his figure as he walked to her side.

The wind was more harsh next to the heating figure as they opened the door so hard and grabbed her arm. I almost felt bad because you don't want to be anywhere near Dayven when he's mad.

Safest to be at least 15 feet away from him.

"You both are fucking idiots" he said in his throat.

His voice so low, it was more scary.

He grabbed Ivy by the arm like nothing. Got her out of the car like a feather he's trying to get rid of and both walked to her door.

I only got myself fixed as the heat in my body went down and put on my seatbelt. I really don't wanna die today.

Getting my self ready in every level a human being can get to just be ready when he comes back.

If he doesn't say anything or even just drives... it's not any better than if he talks. Nothing that he will do is gonna be any better than anything that he won't do.

His eyes hiding under the shadow of his hat as his figure full of beat and anger starting walking to the car and I'm pretty sure my heart ran down to my stomach.

Regretting every bit of my lunch right in this moment.

It's okay, Wavily. If you stay in the back seat maybe he won't have a chance.

The car shook again as his door opened and shut harshly. His figure seeming to relax to the quietness.

His head dropped low as both his hands got hard on the wheel. Trying to control his breathing.

I looked at him thinking he wasn't paying attention to me when his dark eyes stared right back at me through the mirror-

Oh, I'm so dead. Im like, already dead.

His eyes- I'm a dead person.

I'll be happy to even take another breath.

I'm lucky to even be alive in the next 5 minutes.

His dark tired, angry heated eyes locked with mine. Navy blue in them so dark. Almost as if they're pairing up with black.

His jaw was about to break.

His eyes rolled back into a frustrated look as they shut. His jaw squeezing harder each second.

His right hand rubbed both his eyes as they both dropped down in anger.

Opened his eyes to look straight ahead.

That told me he has had a long day.

Probably why he got set off so easily. I don't believe him really.