💖you're gonna be fine💖 Ishimaru X Reader.(1/2) *OLD*

Tigger Warnings!
Bullying, Physical intimidation, and getting the shit beat out of you.

-LAST UPDATED AUGUST 26TH 2020-

My friend SpaciPie said it was a good idea I swear. Also, just like the first fic. I found with the intro I wrote, First person worked more. But I found with the rest of the fic, 3rd person worked more. I hope you understand!

-story start-

Bullies are awful. Most people agree, but sadly most of us just put up that facade and still do it. And as the ultimate student model, I found bullies loving me. Not because of my physical appearance, not because of my physical strength, and not because of how my body looked. They just wanted me to do their work, and nothing more.
I wish it could be like the movies! Were in a sudden moment, I get the strength to yell back at them, and fight them! But, life's not a movie.

"Do you got the work or not!"

You fumbled for your the work, handing it to the much taller figure in front of you with shaky hands. He snatched it from your hands. Seeing that you had even intentionally gotten certain questions wrong. Knowing that you had done this ton make it look like he did it he smiled, and walked away a half hearted.

"Thanks sweetheart!"

Following with his foot steps. You wished you could have said no. But in all honesty, he scared you. He scared you to a point were you didn't even like coming to school. But school work was like a safe heaven for you, so you kept coming, just for that. Lunch time was almost over though, so you made your way back to your classroom. Your head looking down, until you made it back to the door. You stuck your head up high, as to assure no one would question if you were okay. Taking the same seat right at your desk. Right next to someone, who's ultimate was very similar to yours. 'Kiyotaka Ishimaru: The ultimate Moral Compass!' You two got along relatively well, saying that you had both been top of your class in middle school, and you both found that Owada was not a bad guy to hang around. So you to two had just become good friends.

"Did you have a nice Lunch L/N?"

You, gave him a awfully faked smile. And nodded it.

"Yup!"

Little had that guy known, you had a little act of rebellion written on the work you had giving him. You had missed one to many questions on the homework. You did this so 1. he would fail and 2. Maybe he would just leave you alone. You you didn't know if it was going to work or not. But it was worth a shot.
Your mind stop paying attention to the bullying, and put all of it's attention to the front of the classroom when the teacher walked in. Forgetting about your act of rebellion and focusing on, not failing a test in your near future.
As if a trance wearing off, you had just realized it was cleaning time. You packed up everything and stood up.

"L/N-Chan, do you think you could check the school roof top for trash?"

You nodded.

"Of course! If I'm not back in 5 minutes, go make sure I don't need help."

"Okay!"

You walked up to the school roof top. Finding that, really the trash already in the cans needed to be thrown out. You walked over to do it, when you felt something walk in front of you, and grab you by the shirt collar. Showing the 50% that he had gotten.