💖NUMBER 1/meet the author😭

UGHHH- HELLO! Y'ALL THANKS FOR THE NUMBER 1! I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY BUT THANKS

So, I'm re working some other stories in this book RN. So I figure, why not meet the people writing them. Oh and! Thank you for giving me this what I'm gonna call a bragging right. I'm about to go full Togami with this.

-How long have you been in the fandom-

About 6 years, yeah Ik shocking to me too. Danganronpa V3 wasn't even out when I joined fun fact. 5th grade was wild.

-age, sexuality, pronouns?-

Well, I'm just 16. I'm Pan and use They/Them pronouns. If you wanna refer to me in the future, just use L.

-question 3, why ishimaru?-

Well, I simped for sailor mars as a kid so-

-why?-

Okay, time to reveal this books origin stories. My friend talked me into doing it. (The sane friend who wrote the Halloween fan fic) they thought my writing was good and encouraged me to do it. No one remembers this time period but I only switched to only ishimaru about 3 months into the books existence.

-your favorite chapter-

One chapter that I've loved since I wrote it, is the second part to T-Thanks. I SWEAR PART 3 WILL BE OUT AFTER I'M DONE RE WRITING!

-biggest kin?-

My biggest kin is Mondo, so.....

-misc-

So, I figured since you know all about me. Why not tell a story from my childhood to let all of you know that just maybe. You can write a fan fic too.

When I was young, my Aunt was making home made ice cream, and for those who don't know. You need salt to make ice cream. And I kinda ate Half the bad of ice cream salt... you may think "whatever! It's just salt!"
...
....
......
NO!
I OD'D ON SALT
YES CHILDREN! YOU CAN DO THAT!
My stomach hurt, so I ran to the bathroom to throw up.
But I didn't stop
Cut to about.. 10 minutes of non stop throwing up and my mom gets sus
Goes to the kitchen
And sees a half bag of rock ice cream salt.
SHE FUCKING PANICS AND CALLS POISON CONTROL!
AND THEY HAD TO TALK HER THROUGH WHAT TO DO!
So about, fuck an hour later I stopped throwing up.
And that's when my aunt put a baby gate up so I couldn't go into the kitchen without adult supervision.
So yeah... I did that.

Also, almost all of the injures that happen in my fan fics have happened to me. To go down the list.

I've had to get stitches in my leg and under my lip, had to get my head glued back together, and my lip... again.

I've never broken a bone through...
So...

If you have anything else you would like to know. Just like ask IDC.

See you later grandpa issue gang