Old Friends...

That... That is her.....Oh man......

-

-

-

                                                                   Narrator POV:

The young hedgehog hasn't seen his best friend in a while. He hasn't felt these feeling in forever. Seeing her here gave him those feelings once more. He was over joyed to see her. His instincts urged him to walk towards her. He couldn't stop himself. Next thing you know, he's standing 6 feet away from her... Thinking that's the closet he can get to her...

-

-

-                                                                           Silver's POV:

-

It.... It is her. Should I-? Nahhhh she won't even remember me. But what if she does-? She wouldn't wanna talk to me. But what if she does-?........................................Ok...........I'm going to do it. I'm going to take small steps. Step by step.......Ok....Just a 100 more steps to go........Annnddd....

-

 -                                                                          Blaze POV:

Such a nice place to be in. The lights and the sound of joy. Everyone so happy. Brings such good feelings to my heart. Seeing old faces once more. Such good feelings indeed. Its good to see people happy and enjoying the good times. Smiles on their faces. Such a lovely thing. Too bad I cannot stay here for long. Would've been nice to meet some old friends. I guess I'll be on my way-

-

-

"Blaze-?".

That voice, it sounds..... Familiar... Could it be...?

"Silver...?"

"Uhh ummm....Hey Blaze, long time no see..?". It is him. He's never changed.

"Silver. It's good to see you. When was the last time you come to these types of stuff?". I'm pretty concerned. That's all. Nothing more.

"O-Ohh well Cream ask to take her here since she can't go alone. So now I'm here." I see.

"Well then. Have fun Silver. I'll be going now."

"Wait you're leaving al.......already...?".

"Yes..." The tone in his voice. Sounds rather.....disappointed.

"Oh ok then... Well...Have a nice trip...Get where ever you're going safely........" 

"Well...I could stay for a little bit. I was just getting there early. You know, just being precautious." Blaze what are you doing. You don't have time to spare. You have to go now.

"Really?!?" Why do I feel rather pleased...?

"Yes."

"I....I don't know what to say I mean, do you have a place where you're staying or...?"

"No. You have a place for me?"

"W-We-Well I-I was think maybe y-you could stay w-w-with u-umm y-you know....m-me-?"

I've never seen him stutter in such way...

"Oh. Sure."

"R-Really-?"

"Why not? You're offering me to stay with you. Why deny it?"

"Wow- I uhh- Umm- So do you- Do you want to stay here or- Umm-..."

"I wouldn't mind looking at the lights and joy for a little bit."

"So a-after. Got it."

"After Indeed."

It was nice to talk to Silver after such a long time. He's still Silver. There's no doubt he won't change. I like that about him...