♪ 2 - Backstage with the 1D boys ♪

It was 8am in the morning in London at the time. All five of us were up bright and early, totally recovered from our jet lag.

Well, not totally, but so and so.

I told the other four about yesterday, without mentioning the Harry Styles thing. Yeah, like they'd believe he knocked into me, causing me to fall on my butt and didn't even offer to help me up.

Yup, I didn't think so either.

All day, I thought about him. God, he was so rude to me. People always say he's such a gentleman and a romantic sweetheart and other stuff. But yesterday? None of the following. He was downright snobbish.

After that encounter, I was reluctant to go the concert. But I still wanted to see the other's, so obviously I was going. And the other four girls would assassinate me if I didn't go with them. They'd probably drag me there!

Besides, what would I be doing in London that would be more interesting than going to their concert? I'll tell: nothing at all!

Also, did I mention we had backstage passes to meet them in person too? No? Then sorry for that. "Other girls would die to be in our shoes!" were Anne's exact words.

"Mackenzie, where are you?" I head Tori say, snapping her fingers in front of me.

I shook my head and raised my eyebrows.

"You've been in Dreamworld all day now," Cassy said. "What's wrong? Something on your mind? Tell us, we're here for you!"

"Uh ..."

There is no way I'm telling them about yesterday. Time to lie. And man, I hate lying. But I have to, if I wanna save my ass from their clutches.

"Nothing much, just remembering home!" I lied.

The looked at me, not exactly believing my words but they didn't ask more questions. Just conversed among themselves.

I got up from our table and headed to my room, searching for my purse.

Shit, it's not here! Fuck, Harry you bastard!

When he knocked me over, I must've dropped it. Shit, shit, SHIT!

This is a major problem! My money! Gone! Lost! Disappeared into thin air! I am so dead! Dead, I tell you!

It was time for the concert and I still didn't have my wallet. I even went back to the mall to search for it. Then I checked in the lost and found to see if they had it. No such chance!

Did somebody steal it? God, if I lose my money, Mom will kill me! She has told me specifically that I can't lose my money, or she won't give me any for the next four weeks! And that has happened to me before! Let's just say, I lost it at a friend's birthday party in KFC and didn't get money for like ... I'd say four or five weeks.

I put my thoughts aside and entered the arena which was crowded with fans as far as the eye could see.

There were over a thousand. How do those boys perform in front of such a large crowd? Don't they get nervous, or something? I'd break down if you out me on a stage in front of dozens of people.

After an hour, everyone had reserved their seats. The lights dimmed and the screams began. So I'm guessing it's time for the 1D boys to shine.

They popped onto the stage from the ground and began their song.

Nice entry!

The song they sung was Best Song Ever. And that song definitely deserved it's title. It was the best song ever!